shah269

PANAM....what a great show!

PANAM.....man what a man's show!
I mean good freaking god!
No wonder these old engineers I travel with, who were alive and young and traveling around in the late 60's early 70's say things are not as good as they use to be!

Good god! Did the stewardesses really dress that nice back then?!

Look I'll wear a shirt and tie and rock the sports coat and submit to a through manhandling by Big Bertha if the stewardesses were not....god how did one of the older guys put it (WARNING THIS WILL OFFEND)
"The grans the grands and the gays"
For the record I'm fine with the gays, at least they are more fit than the grands and the grams.

The part where the girls weighed in......oh....my.....lord!
HA! That there was.....well what can I say!
:)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Hi shah,

Well, once again you may be in the minority as that show has been cancelled.

This old, retired engineer made his first commercial flight back in 1959 and travelled a whole bunch until 2002 when I switched to my two pensions. I had the opportunity to see all of the changes.

I had the misfortune of flying PanAm to Brazil back in 2001 just before they went out of business; you are right as those ladies were mean to you and they looked it.

Ah, the good old days; gone forever.

Today, the airlines love you until you buy your ticket; then you become the enemy. :S

JerryBaumchen

The show about the Playboy Mansion got cancelled, but I don't think Pan Am has been cancelled yet. I just saw the ladies of the show on The View this morning.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

PANAM.....man what a man's show!
I mean good freaking god!
No wonder these old engineers I travel with, who were alive and young and traveling around in the late 60's early 70's say things are not as good as they use to be!

Good god! Did the stewardesses really dress that nice back then?!

Look I'll wear a shirt and tie and rock the sports coat and submit to a through manhandling by Big Bertha if the stewardesses were not....god how did one of the older guys put it (WARNING THIS WILL OFFEND)
"The grans the grands and the gays"
For the record I'm fine with the gays, at least they are more fit than the grands and the grams.

The part where the girls weighed in......oh....my.....lord!
HA! That there was.....well what can I say!
:)

Girdles

Girdles

Hell I love the weigh in!
Not a single size 8 in that group!
Now for that I'll shower, shave, dress to impress and keep my shoes on!
God even the new girls that are coming on line....WOW! Really! I mean REALLY! I saw a young....aahhh....could have been a woman or a sea creature wasn't really sure. Had to walk sideways down the aircraft.
If she walked with her shoulder square to the seat....well...let's just say left thigh was one persons head rest and the right thigh was the other guys head rest.
And no wonder she was pissed, we were all eating all that high end designer dry wall in a bag which they pass off as food.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

[URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS_6HHQ7jOA]You need to travel Virgin[/url]

Branson is a frigging LEGEND:D:D:D He's one of my heroes B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Love PanAM, excellent show!:)For anyone who likes shirtless men without pot bellies and bloated man titties(:P), i suggest American Horror Story with Dylan McDermott.
http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/american-horror-story/photos/319613#998417
He is 50 and is still as hot as he was in the shower scene in Hardware (pretty sure his hardware is still in working order with a physique like that!!!!:ph34r:)[;)
This isn't too much for the boobies forum is it?, i mean boobies mean man pecs too, right?

Love PanAM, excellent show!:)For anyone who likes shirtless men without pot bellies and bloated man titties(:P), i suggest American Horror Story with Dylan McDermott.
http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/american-horror-story/photos/319613#998417
He is 50 and is still as hot as he was in the shower scene in Hardware (pretty sure his hardware is still in working order with a physique like that!!!!:ph34r:)[;)
This isn't too much for the boobies forum is it?, i mean boobies mean man pecs too, right?

McDermott was in that show? Damm.. Miss it... I must have been distracted by this:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=american+horror+story+maid&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N&biw=1584&bih=941&tbm=isch&tbnid=MsaB5pW7xn7h5M:&imgrefurl=http://www.filmdeviant.com/2011/10/tv-series-pilot-review-american-horror.html&docid=rm9UDJ2wzFaqhM&imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-E3Fb-sivQWM/To1EsTXebiI/AAAAAAAABU8/_Pjoe4mDhis/s1600/American%252BHorror%252BStory%252Bmaid1.jpg&w=500&h=279&ei=HoOhToWjNcSNsAKuvrWHBQ&zoom=1
Remster

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/2011/10/panam.jpg
yum yum and a bottle of rum!
and they are not even angry at me for showing up, getting my ass in my seat and reading a magazine!

All the girls in the show are very attractive.
And it's not as if they should be anything unusual.
They are petite and if you ask me....HOT.

But that's just me. I prefer petite to fake or thick.

GREAT SHOW!
Remember when commercial aircraft had leg room!
And didn't look as if they were about auto destruct due to excessive age!