iluvtofly

Charity Raffle at Too Dirty Halloween (The Farm)

Hello all. This year at the Too Dirty Halloween Boogie at Skydive the Farm we are holding a charity raffle for fellow skydiver Warren Cleary. For those who have not heard, he shattered his L1 at the Big Boy Pants Swoop Comp. He is now a paraplegic. We are all trying to be as hopeful as we can that he will one day walk again. He is working as hard as he possibly can to do so. He has an extremely long road to recovery ahead of him. His medical bills are very quickly piling up. For all info and updates you can visit http://web.me.com/lesleyhh/friendsofwarren/Welcome.html.

Here is the list of raffle prizes:
1. Blue Skyz Jewelry- (2) FREE necklace certificates with free shipping a $30 value each!!
2. Blue Skies Mag- (2) one year subscriptions, issues signed by Warren, lots of swag.
3. Hypoxic
4. Mirage Systems- 50% Off Base Price Of A New Container
5. Vigil USA
6. SSK / Cypress- $125 off a new Cypres 2, OR $125 off 4 or 8 year maintenance, lots of swag.
7. UPT- (2) 30% Off Base Price and 15% Off Accessories on a Vector 3, (4) Vector 3 T-Shirts.
8. Bev Suits- 35% Off A New Bev Suit.
9. Wicked Wingsuits- Brand New iPod Nano with Earbuds and Charger.
10. Para Gear- (2) Gift Certificates, lots of swag.
11. Bonehead - $75 Off Any Helmet.
12. Velocity
13. Michelle Simpson, LMT – (2) 30 Minute Massages.
14. Jamie Crook, LMT - (2) 30 Minute Massages.
15. Vertical Suits - 25% Off A New Suit, Beanies, lots of swag.
16. Edge Center For Family Dentistry – 1 Set of Bleaching Trays with 3 Tubes of Gel
17. Liquid Sky Sports – (2) Gift Certificates

Also, ALL profits from the Chuttingstar Gear Store at the Farm that weekend will be donated to Warren.

Wicked Wingsuits will be there offering free wingsuit rental for the weekend as well.

Tickets purchased BEFORE the boogie are 1 for $5 or 7 for $25.
Tickets purchased AT the boogie are 1 for $5 or 5 for $20.
You do not have to be present to win. If you are not a local, and your name is drawn for a local only prize (i.e. a massage), your ticket will be put back in the proverbial hat.

Money can be sent to me via check made out to "Friends of Warren" (please PM me for where to send the check) or paypal, [email protected]. Once I have you on my list and your tickets filled out ALL money will be forwarded onto Friends of Warren.

The raffle will be heald the evening of Saturday, October 29th. I will inform you no later than the evening of Monday, October 31st if you have won.

"I will crawl again, I will walk again, I will fly again." - Warren Cleary

All general boogie info can be found here.

Cindy actually asked permission to post this awhile ago, but I told her to wait until October. She did jump the gun a little (SPANK! >:() but her enthusiasm to help her friend is appreciated. We should all hope to have such a good friend. :)
So, buy your raffle tickets, People, if you want to help Warren. And Cindy...don't just *bump* the thread. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Cindy actually asked permission to post this awhile ago, but I told her to wait until October. She did jump the gun a little (SPANK! >:() but her enthusiasm to help her friend is appreciated. We should all hope to have such a good friend. :)
So, buy your raffle tickets, People, if you want to help Warren. And Cindy...don't just *bump* the thread. ;)

(bumps the thread for cindy :P)

oh ya, buy raffle tickets...
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

You know, I was going to write "this means you too, theonlyski!" but I thought you would be more mature than that. I was sadly mistaken. :P

For ANYONE, you better have something stimulating and interesting to write other than *bump* when I see this thread on the top. Don't ruin it for the other people trying to raise money for their charities. John Mitchell will kick your ass, and I'll let him!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Can you buy raffle tickets even if you won't/can't attend?

Yes you can. If you win something we'll ship it to you. If you win a local only prize (such as a massage) we'll put your ticket back into the proverbial hat and draw again. :)

How about another suggestion: when an out-of-towner gets drawn for the massage, just move down to the next prize on the list. :)

Or, better yet, how about I designate someone in attendance to receive any "local" prizes I may win? This may keep you from having to re-draw five or six times, since you're now going to have a TON of people buying tickets by mail since you've posted in BF. B| (and we're keeping it at the top of the list) :P
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

How about another suggestion: when an out-of-towner gets drawn for the massage, just move down to the next prize on the list. :)

*sigh* if you REALLY insist that I take your massage, I'll do it for you! :);):P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

In case we didn't have enough in the raffle...how does an entire day of unlimited free jumps at the Farm sound? You like it? DONE!

Do we get to pick the day? :)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message