skymama

Dear Sunshine....

that mean I get spanked?

Spanked, whipped it's all the same....:P Course I grew up as the youngest of eight children, I see hog tying in your future, duct tape and a bit of WD-40:P

Promise?;)

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Dear Sunshine,
I have to disconnect my cable modem to return it to the cable company in the very near (we're talking minutes) future and I seem to be experiencing symptoms caused by withdrawal from the internet already. How do I make it stop?

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

dear sunshine
looks like I am going to get taped to a beakon, that kinda bothers me a bit, I think the spanking and light bdsm is ok but I think this particualar gal is nucking futz! how do I tell her?

err....:|

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Dear Sunshine,
My life is nearly perfect...what should I do?
Bwahhhhhhhhh

You should convince the forked one to answer my PM!!! I think he hates me for wasting his bandwidth...:S

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm concerned that you're not keeping up with the influx of messages.

Sunshine left work early today to come home and watch a movie. She's been having a bit of a rough time lately.:|

Do stalkers enjoy being stalked? I have this, um, friend that likes this, um, person that likes this, um, other friend, sorta.

If this, um, friend were to follow this, um, person while being followed by this, um, other friend, which one gets lucky, and which one goes to jail?

Most people enjoy being stalked....they're just playin hard to get to keep it fun and exciting.:o

Sunshine left work early today to come home and watch a movie. She's been having a bit of a rough time lately.:|

Well if there's anything a stranger from Colorado can do to help out, let me know (hey wait a minute I'm no stranger, Sunshine gave me my first kiss pass). :)

PS: I love the Bubbles head down icon.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

i have to pick up a girl for the mardi gras boogie
and she is known for nignogery how do i handel the situation any advice will help

First off you should greet this wild girl at the airport with some beads. Take her out for lunch at a fabulous pub, then show her around New Orleans and let her take some pics. Whatever you do, do NOT get this girl drunk. She's quite a handful when she's been hammered...:)

Dear Sunshine

I have a compelling urge to screw off at work, drink lots o beer, and jump from airplanes, and flirt with the women. Problem is my wife finds all of the above a bit annoying(especially the skydiving part :)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

that there will be hard to do its new orleans drinking is mandatory!!!

Then be prepared to carry this girl around cause she has trouble walking sometimes. She might require assistance in the restroom too. Oh, and i hear she giggles incessantly when drunk. Keep her cel phone away from her so she doesn't drunk dial her freinds.

I have a weeks vacation coming up in the next few months. Do you have any suggestions on how I should spend it

I hear that's quite a party planned in Perris for Memorial Day...:)

Dear Sunshine,

Apparently my penis enlargement surgery affected the girth more than I expected. It is just too big around now. What should I do ?

keep dreaming...thats what I would do!;)

>>>

Dear Sunshine,

Apparently my penis enlargement surgery affected the girth more than I expected. It is just too big around now. What should I do ?

keep dreaming...thats what I would do!;)

You are dreaming about my penis? I don't bat for that team. ;)

uhhh...no....i meant.... why do you all hate me so much?!?!?![:/]

>>>