skymama

Hot or not: Girls who wear shorts with cowboy boots

how can you call confidence and unsual when 7 in 10 people do it. After a while they all start looking like clones. Let's not ignore the fact this trend or style did not come about on it's own. It was born because some celebrity or personality on TV did it and said it was ok, thus the herd followed. It's the same as the tights with shorts and denim skirts trend.. After a while people all dressing the same again look like a bunch of clones..
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

Good job on pointing out my typing error and signature. Did your reply have any real substance?

I was making a statement after a while of people all dressing the same because of some trend get's boring. They eventually all look like clones.. Where is the variety?
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

Normiss and I were talking about this last night. I think it's kind of a tacky look; a cute pair of sandals would look much better IMO. Thoughts?

Shorts? Eh.

Short denim skirt and cowboy boots...YES!

That's a nice addition to going to TAMU home games, lots and lots of really hot chicks walking around in short skirts, maroon t-shirts and cowboy boots.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Obviously those voting not have never attended a Kenny Chesney concert.

or any country music concert for that matter
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

I think that would look better. To me, the shorts and boots are for different seasons, that's why I think a cute pair of sandals looks better.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think that would look better. To me, the shorts and boots are for different seasons, that's why I think a cute pair of sandals looks better.

You're from Florida... you're baised towards sandals.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

If you will model all of the aforementioned outfits, I will issue an official opinion on the options.

Please don't forget the chaps too.

>:(

+1
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Normiss and I were talking about this last night. I think it's kind of a tacky look; a cute pair of sandals would look much better IMO. Thoughts?

Hi Andrea,
Funny thing you should mention that?? Go get the '88 movie "Two Moon Junction" and play thru to the part where "April" Sherilin Fenn and "Patti" Kristie McNichol are dancing together in that funky redneck bar scene................"H-O-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"B|;) Kristie has the shorts, legs and boots!! also has a bandana tied around the ankle of one of the boots!! added Hottness!! But what the hell do I know I'm just a Dirty Old Man Sky Diver!! memememeememoooohhhhhhwe're a bunch of dirty bastards.....!!!!:ph34r::ph34r::D:DB|;);)
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Eh, maybe it's just because I'm a FL girl and I can't imagine wearing the boots and having my feet sweat so much! :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon