airtwardo

Whitney Houston ~ RIP

IMO Bobby Brown was the initial downfall of Houston. Amazing how you get older and you see those of your own genre come and go, literally.

The real sad thing is the last thing I remember about Whitney is seeing a video where Bobby and her are talking about how Bobby had to give her an enema because she was constipated. They were obviously cracked-out.

What a waste of an absolute phenomenal voice and talent.

(edited for spelling)
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way." - Alan Watts

What ever her demons, I will always remember her singing the “Star Spangled Banner” at Super Bowl XXV in 1991.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFZT6CTXz8

That's what I remember most by. She's one of the few artists that did not screw it up with "artistic rendition"

I will miss her greatly.[:/]

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I saw her just over a year ago when she came to Ireland. It was tragic, she was clearly off her head and appeared to be popped pills on stage. She couldn't get through a song, her daughter was there and clearly besotted by her Mum. It was so sad, the whole crowd tried to help her through each song and sang more than she did but the affection and sympathy for her was overwhelming. Addiction is a truly terrible thing.

In better days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CbEotFOnP0

RIP
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Love that coming from Dolly Parton - she has an amazing voice - seem like a lovely lady too

She hasn't done too bad for a country girl. I've been a fan of hers since I first heard her in the 70's. She's a real 'class act'!

Chuck

She could have been even more suceessful but she only worked 9-5! :D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Love that coming from Dolly Parton - she has an amazing voice - seem like a lovely lady too

She hasn't done too bad for a country girl. I've been a fan of hers since I first heard her in the 70's. She's a real 'class act'!

Chuck

She could have been even more suceessful but she only worked 9-5! :D

grooooaan... :D:D:D:D

Chuck