BIGUN

Famous People Logbook Signatures

OK. now I'm jealous.
I have a lot of Bill's memorabilia - but nothing like that. [:/]

Well as of now and myself not being in New Zealand i know that these log books are just sitting away and nothing being done about them as the NZPF has collapsed so i am trying to get my hands back on them and put them in the right place.

They were under my care to be kept in new zealand. They are being wasted there and i am about to get them back. i will send you a pm when i get this sorted.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

What famous person/people have signed your logbook?

For me:
Lew Sanborn

:)

I thought i signed your deafo book maybe not
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

My father was in the paratroops in WWII, having jumped as part of D-Day, and several other major campaigns. He passed away three years ago. About a year after his passing, while I was teaching a FJC, I saw two elderly gentlemen come in the hanger that were very nicely dressed. They were obviously looking around the DZ and looked like they had questions. We were ready to take a break so I approached them. As we started talking, they told me they had jumped in WWII, and they were curious to see what was going on with modern jumping. They also mentioned they were on their way to a Regimental reunion in Savannah, GA. About that time, I noticed a small medallion one gentleman had around his neck. I almost couldn't speak, as I instantly recognized it, along with another insignia on the side of his cap. These two guys were in my father's regiment during WWII. What an incredible surprise. I was truly speechless. They briefly told me of various things I had heard my Dad speak of years earlier. One of them had a camera, so I have several pictures of us together. They stayed long enough to see me make a jump, so I had them sign my logbook. Those two guys' signatures are forever logged as my most cherished.

What famous person/people have signed your logbook?

For me:
Lew Sanborn

:)

I thought i signed your deafo book maybe not

I haven't needed a signature for years since I have all the ratings I need. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think i asked you to sign the logbook but you were facing the other way so i thought fuck it and got one of the local dogs to take a shit on the page

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

No, you asked to suck my wide cock. I told you stick with the sheep. The only thing you should be hiding from is when the SA rugby team walk all over your local sheep shagging team

Shrek just answered my question by sending me a picture of his cockB|

Will post it for $50:D

Illpost it for 40 and it was my ball sack

My father was in the paratroops in WWII, having jumped as part of D-Day, and several other major campaigns. He passed away three years ago. About a year after his passing, while I was teaching a FJC, I saw two elderly gentlemen come in the hanger that were very nicely dressed. They were obviously looking around the DZ and looked like they had questions. We were ready to take a break so I approached them. As we started talking, they told me they had jumped in WWII, and they were curious to see what was going on with modern jumping. They also mentioned they were on their way to a Regimental reunion in Savannah, GA. About that time, I noticed a small medallion one gentleman had around his neck. I almost couldn't speak, as I instantly recognized it, along with another insignia on the side of his cap. These two guys were in my father's regiment during WWII. What an incredible surprise. I was truly speechless. They briefly told me of various things I had heard my Dad speak of years earlier. One of them had a camera, so I have several pictures of us together. They stayed long enough to see me make a jump, so I had them sign my logbook. Those two guys' signatures are forever logged as my most cherished.

Now that is an awesome story. As a former member of WWIIADT, I can tell you that I can relate. Just being around those men leaves an electrical charge in the air. I was in Cleveland not long ago and came across a WWII 101st Airborne Reunion. I just walked in and started speaking to one of the men and flipped my coin. He knew what it was cause he started three generations of "Airborne." I was immediately asked to attend and treated as just another member of the Brotherhood. The static display was nothing short of historical museum quality...

Anyway, I ramble because your story could just about end the thread. Quite a couple of signatures to be proud of and cherished. There's times that I'm around that generation and think - we as a nation should be ashamed of ourselves.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.