lawrocket

What makes a guy BAD in bed?

-A selfish lover is BAD... Someone who isn't in tune with me, what I like, and how I feel and just thinks about his dick and his orgasm. Bad, bad, BAD.

-Personally, I prefer a man who starts slowly and finishes quickly to a man who starts quickly and doesn't fucking stop for 2 hours... :S

-A man who likes getting head but never thinks to return the favour... The ideal situation is a man who *enjoys* making you feel good. I imagine the same is true for men as well - you probably prefer a blowjob from an enthusiastic partner than someone who needs her head pushed down to comply...

-Someone who is pushy/rude/abusive. Rough sex can be awesome, but it's all about respect. Respecting each-other's boundaries and feelings and accepting that sometimes you just aren't up for it.

-Lack of hygiene... Yuk. I like a man to smell manly, but I don't want him to smell/taste like old cheeze... Ewwww...

-Maybe not everyone feels this way but I hate when a man sweats like a river... This one is just a shame because I know it can't be helped, but it's nevertheless a big turn off... [:/]

Still, I think the worst thing is a selfish/disrespectful lover. Everything else can improve and/or be overlooked.

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

-Personally, I prefer a man who starts slowly and finishes quickly to a man who starts quickly and doesn't fucking stop for 2 hours... :S

You can keep a guy going for 2 hours???:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Every girl thinks that. But let's face it after an hour and a half it's time to just turn on the TV! ;)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Usually if the girl is keeping the guy going its not in a good way :| If a guy takes that long and it isn't half foreplay either he got off not that long ago or really isn't into it for what ever reason.

I always thought the hotter the situation the harder it is for the guy to hang on long ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Usually it the girl keeping the guy going in a good way :| If a guy takes that long and it isn't half foreplay either he got off not that long ago or really isn't into it for what ever reason.

I always thought the hotter the situation the harder it is for the guy to hang on long ;)

Nuthin' wrong with being prepared, a quick little 'systems check' before the big game...:$

If I gotta buy booze, light candles, pick the mood music & shave my back before knockin' boots...I'll be damned if she's going get the EASY one! :);)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Usually it the girl keeping the guy going in a good way :| If a guy takes that long and it isn't half foreplay either he got off not that long ago or really isn't into it for what ever reason.

Nuthin' wrong with being prepared, a quick little 'systems check' before the big game...:$

If I gotta buy booze, light candles, pick the mood music & shave my back before knockin' boots...I'll be damned if she's going get the EASY one! :);)
You see, you just proved my point...it is up to the guy to make it last that long...not the girl! ;)

Edited to add: Never said there was nothing wrong with that, just as a girl needs to know what to do with herself guys need to do the same. However length of time doesn't mean shit when both know what they are doing and can get the job done well ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Like after foreplay, when I'm first getting my chief inside of her...it takes a lot of effort. It hurts her and I both, but especially her. I asked her how bad it hurt, and she said it's like I'm trying to shove a soda can up in there.

Remind me never to accept a soda from your girlfriend! :|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

My point was that length of time has little to do with the quality of the sex... If a guy can pound me for 2 hours, that's probably NOT enjoyable. If we play for ages and he comes 10 minutes after penetration - that can be totally AWESOME.

The biggest misconceptions men seem to have are about size, length of time and technique... A big knob (like big boobs) are a bonus, but not a must. Poor technique can always improve and is never as bad as someone thinking only of himself. And length of time... Well, if it's great sex, it doesn't need to last for hours on end. Hell, foreplay can MORE than compensate for an early explosion :P

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

My point was that length of time has little to do with the quality of the sex... If a guy can pound me for 2 hours, that's probably NOT enjoyable. If we play for ages and he comes 10 minutes after penetration - that can be totally AWESOME.

The biggest misconceptions men seem to have are about size, length of time and technique... A big knob (like big boobs) are a bonus, but not a must. Poor technique can always improve and is never as bad as someone thinking only of himself. And length of time... Well, if it's great sex, it doesn't need to last for hours on end. Hell, foreplay can MORE than compensate for an early explosion :P

I agree 100% Technique is what makes or breaks sex, yes size is nice, but at the end of the day is not what does "it" for me. Time means nothing if its not going anywhere. :)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

-A selfish lover is BAD... Someone who isn't in tune with me, what I like, and how I feel and just thinks about his dick and his orgasm. Bad, bad, BAD.

-lack of hygiene... Yuk. I like a man to smell manly, but I don't want him to smell/taste like old cheeze... Ewwww...

Still, I think the worst thing is a selfish/disrespectful lover. Everything else can improve and/or be overlooked.

Way late to the party on this one but being a total Newbie skydiver/forum lurker, this is the only forum I feel qualified to post in.

Couple of good points in this post I'll elaborate on.
1. Keep it clean: manly smells are great but, there's a fine line between musk and funk. Also, think about manscaping. I know it's a PIA but I tend to only spend large amounts of time in places that I enjoy being. Enough said.
2. Selfish is no good. Part of what makes really great sex great, is enjoying bringing pleasure to someone. Not just getting it. Like the wise Rob Base said, "It takes two to make a thing go right". That said, I'm personally ok with not 'getting mine' EVERY time but when I'm with someone selfish, I'll happily kick them out of bed or pull a toy out to take care of things myself (in front of them if I can't actually kick them out of the bed).

A few of my own points:
1. Humor - sex is FUNNY when you think about it. You have to be able to laugh at the weird stuff that happens in those situations and not take everything so seriously!
2. Play! - I hate saying 'foreplay' is important because that's so cliche but... you have hands guys... use them. Kiss, touch, play. That time will pay off in spades. When we've already "gotten ours" a few times (if we're lucky) before actual penetration, we're pretty happy and not thinking about another one. At that point we're only thinking about how awesome you are and hoping you'll stay hard for awhile. Besides, it's fun to tease.
3. Put the shoe on the other foot. If you're pleasuring your partner (bj) and he's not responding... change it up. Liken it to masturbation... you don't rub the same spot the same way the whole time... it's the different types of, and changes of stimulation that make you come.
4. Know that sometimes we feel the same way you do... we don't want to talk and cuddle after. LOL. Really.
5. Learn your partners body (or even just some common sense if you don't have time to learn their body!). There are many many places that bring someone pleasure and they aren't all obvious. ;) I get weak in the knees with soft kisses in the right places. Renders me USELESS. Granted, I rebound but still, those moments are nice. That's a good place to wrap on this for now... enjoy the small moments too... it's not just about the big O.

Actually not caring is a cause for anger.

Pfft not caring is a way to get his ass thrown off me and out the door. It is beyond anger.

Here is a secret. If she doesn't know how to get herself off, you will never get her off. ;) Half of what makes it work for women is them knowing what THEY need to do to make it work. Sure some guys have tricks, but a woman who knows what she wants will know what needs to be done to make it happen. Pretty simple :P

hey Renee..how YOU doin'? ;):P