missbrz

inappropriate attraction

my student teacher of my junior year in high school AP us history class was the head cheerleader for the college cheerleading team. blonde hair, GREAT body, perky (huge) boobs, you name it, she had it. needless to say, im pretty sure EVERY guy was attracted. that was one class i NEVER skipped. haha. :)
was it inappropriate? who cares. she was hot. haha.

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

my student teacher of my junior year in high school AP us history class was the head cheerleader for the college cheerleading team.

Aren't they all kind of head cheerleaders?
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

One of my history teachers in high school. He was pretty fresh out of college so maybe 26 or 26. All the girls loved having him in class.

Huhu... I was 22 when I started teaching at highschool in 1983. But I taught physics (science in 'murrica, I suppose?) and astronomy, subjects girls don't really like. And in 1983 you were considered "old" by 16-year-olds once you were over 20, especially when you had a beard and wore flared jeans. So I doubt there had been any "inappropriate" attraction :P

OTOH, when I was at grades 8/9 (1975/75) a lot of young female teachers still wore mini skirts and tight tops, yumm... We boys all had our favourite ones and be it the young Russian teacher :) Changed when I came to grammar school... most teachers there were - from my point of view - f*cking old and dressed very conservatively - except this one French teacher... too bad I didn't have any French classes but Polish with an old fart, English with an even older fart and Russian with an stiff-upper-lip comb-over d00d...
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

my student teacher of my junior year in high school AP us history class was the head cheerleader for the college cheerleading team. blonde hair, GREAT body, perky (huge) boobs, you name it, she had it. needless to say, im pretty sure EVERY guy was attracted. that was one class i NEVER skipped. haha. :)
was it inappropriate? who cares. she was hot. haha.

This. Is completely appropriate.

Does the water faucet in my tub count ?

Not if you're a dude. Just sayin'.

That reminds me of an episode of "Home Improvement".
Tim is showing his wife the new jacuzzi he just installed:

"It has three speeds: Low, medium, and who-needs-a-man!":D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Does the water faucet in my tub count ?

Not if you're a dude. Just sayin'.

That reminds me of an episode ot "Home Improvement".
Tim is showing his wife the new jacuzzi he just installed:

"It has three speeds: Low, medium, and who-needs-a-man!":D

An ex-gf used to give quite a how with the tub spout :o:ph34r:
Remster