Nataly

Tough to say no to a job offer...

Jokes aside, London is okay - money is good, but you gotta get jumping again!

Yep... Always the same problem, though... Before I can jump I need to re-subscribe to USPA, pay for insurance, get a reserve re-pack, and by that point I have no money left for tickets... [:/] Not to mention the nearest DZ is about a 4hr drive or a plane ticket away... All of which costs more money...

Maybe I'm missing the point with this whole job-search-thing and I should just post a pay-per-view picture of myself in a French-maid outfit?? :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Maybe I'm missing the point with this whole job-search-thing and I should just post a pay-per-view picture of myself in a French-maid outfit?? :D:D

Now we're talking!;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

How much for a few pics?:$:o

I'm wondering how many peeks I can get for a reserve repack.:|

I'll do it for one less.

As long as it's at least one. ;)

She had to know that comment would generate a lot of responses from the usual suspects.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I'll do it for one less.

She had to know that comment would generate a lot of responses from the usual suspects.

Ryoder isn't a usual suspect. He's Public Enemy Number 1 when it comes to Nat and maids outfits ;)
Remster

Ryoder isn't a usual suspect. He's Public Enemy Number 1 when it comes to Nat and maids outfits ;)

I gotta be me.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'll do it for one less.

You say it like it's a bad thing.

I'm proud of my Natalie stalker status, thank you very much. :P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I Gotta Be Me :)

I was actually thinking of an episode of "Night Court" where Markie Post got PO'd at John Larroquette. After she gave him a lengthy chewing out for being such a lecherous creep, he just shrugged": "I gotta be me", and walked away.:D
I'm suspect the writers were making reference to that song.

I Gotta Be Me :)

I was actually thinking of an episode of "Night Court" where Markie Post got PO'd at John Larroquette. After she gave him a lengthy chewing out for being such a lecherous creep, he just shrugged": "I gotta be me", and walked away.:D
I'm suspect the writers were making reference to that song.

I miss that show...

"You're Bent Barbara?????"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0660582/quotes?qt=qt0293544:ph34r:
Remster

One of my favorite exchanges in "Night Court":

As Harry questioned a defendant accused of robbing a liquor store, it becomes evident he was suffering PTSD.

Mac (the bailiff) leaned over Harry's shoulder and whispered: "That happened to one of the guys in my outfit in 'Nam; He tore off all his clothes and ran around the camp screaming 'KILL! KILL!'"

Harry: "Really? What did they do with him."

Mac: "They promoted him to officer."

:D

If you like sunshine and moving around, look at whether there is a shortage of bean counters in Oz!

I have and there is, but it's a big (and expensive) commitment. I'm exploring the possibility, though.

And the best part is: You will be able to kick Squeak in the nuts in person!:D

What better incentive is there than THAT??

:D:D:D

She'll discover squeaks dirty little secret, that for all his gruffnes on here he's a really good guy.:o
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

If I'm going to accept shitty work, I'd rather go back to London and at least get lots of money for the shitty work. But ohhhhh, how I wish everything would somehow work out...

Don't start thinking like that...just do it babe, make it happen.

"Confidence is a stain they can't wipe off..."
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I have an interview in a few hours. Instructions for the interview:

Green house on the corner of 7th and Jefferson and park in the back and came in through the back door do not ring the bell or knock on the door.

So, if I get locked up for murder or burglary, it wasn't me... I was just following instructions!:S
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Green house on the corner of 7th and Jefferson and park in the back and came in through the back door do not ring the bell or knock on the door.

So, if I get locked up for murder or burglary, it wasn't me... I was just following instructions!:S

WTF???
Is the job:
a) Drug mule.
b) Gov't agency with 3-letter name.

WTF???
Is the job:
a) Drug mule.
b) Gov't agency with 3-letter name.

A: No.

B: I'm not at liberty to say.;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I knew an ex-military guy who was doing something in what I believe was category "b". One day he was in a bank, (for what purpose he did not elaborate), wearing coveralls, posing as a workman...when the bank got robbed.:D