ryoder

Summer's Almost Gone...

And here I was just pumped that we were out of the 95-100F days finally!

Although I've done more riding in the rain this summer than all of last year, which was a nice change from the previous heat-wave-death-stick weather we had.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Ugh!:S

My pic was taken at 11,000' just North of Berthoud Pass.
Down here in the Front Range, it has been in the 70's.:)

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Once again, humidity is showing to be at 15%...

I'd rather have 107F with low humidity than 95F with high humidity any day! (both suck, though)

Besides, don't you work in a nice comfy office or a at a table at Starbucks or something?:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Besides, don't you work in a nice comfy office or a at a table at Starbucks or something?:P

Well, yes . . . depending on the day, if not one then the other. ;)

But, but, I have to walk all the way to the commissary for lunch! I could get attacked by a heat crazed squirrel!;)

Many, many years ago though, I did work outdoors in the heat and I can absolutely guarantee I paid my dues in that regard. My sympathies to -anyone- who works outdoors.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Ugh!:S

My pic was taken at 11,000' just North of Berthoud Pass.
Down here in the Front Range, it has been in the 70's.:)

It was still a bit nipply at 12K AGL this morning. And windy as hell. I forgot how windy it gets here in the Winter.

Oh well. It's my first winter skydiving. We'll see how it goes! There are usually some pretty nice days down here on the plains (Longmont) so I'm not terribly concerned. Now you watch, it'll be like the worst winter EVER.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

I was just outside for 10 minutes and my hair is already frizzed up and ruined for the day from the freakin' humidity in FL. I'd take your weather any day!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I was just outside for 10 minutes and my hair is already frizzed up and ruined for the day from the freakin' humidity in FL. I'd take your weather any day!

Reckon it'd be worth losing 5K on every jump? We're a lot higher than sea level! I'm looking forward to visiting the folks down there at some point and doing a jump from 18000 feet AGL!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?