nigel99

6 degrees and the small skydiving world.

Cool.
Me->pops->twardo->bush senior.

That's a result. I've spent a fair amount of work time with a guy who is a retired airforce 1 captain. He had flown Clinton and at least 1 other president.

Part of the fun of skydiving is who you meet.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Cool.
Me->pops->twardo->bush senior.

That's a result. I've spent a fair amount of work time with a guy who is a retired airforce 1 captain. He had flown Clinton and at least 1 other president.

Part of the fun of skydiving is who you meet.

And the rest is who you're too drunk to remember!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I think I agree with billvon. There's hardly ever more than two degrees in our sport. B|

I disagree if you are thinking globally and not just within the US. I don't know what it is though.

I'll pick someone I know, who doesn't to my knowledge jump outside of Southern Africa - Rob Bishop (Head Honcho of Zimbabwean Parachute Association).
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

I'll pick someone I know, who doesn't to my knowledge jump outside of Southern Africa - Rob Bishop (Head Honcho of Zimbabwean Parachute Association).

Im 2 away from him :D:D:D:D:D

He may not jump outside of Africa but he has met people who do.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Im 2 away from him :D:D:D:D:D

He may not jump outside of Africa but he has met people who do.

:D Smartass. By the way talking of jumping, I'll be out on Saturday if we haven't been blown away.

Well, I've had the pleasure of jumping with Craig Girard, Jerry Bird and BJ Worth. And those guys go everywhere. B|

Bear Gryls supposedly broke his back jumping in Zimbabwe, back when I was active there. No one else from Zim that I know can remember that happening. It could of course be a reader's digest misprint.

It's especially easy with the growing ubiquity of Facebook. Just look up the person, look for mutual friends, and boom ... there's your connection.

so I am 2 away from any skydiver in the world, as I know VirginBurner :D..

I think I actually know/knew/met in person around 90% of my Facebook "friends", the rest are mostly people I "know" via the interwebz
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

It's especially easy with the growing ubiquity of Facebook. Just look up the person, look for mutual friends, and boom ... there's your connection.

so I am 2 away from any skydiver in the world, as I know VirginBurner :D..

I think I actually know/knew/met in person around 90% of my Facebook "friends", the rest are mostly people I "know" via the interwebz

:D:D He gets around.

Well, I've had the pleasure of jumping with Craig Girard, Jerry Bird and BJ Worth. And those guys go everywhere. B|

I've actually rethought my stance. I forgot about World Championships:)

I think I agree with billvon. There's hardly ever more than two degrees in our sport. B|

I disagree if you are thinking globally and not just within the US. I don't know what it is though.

I've never really been in Africa (except for a business trip to joburg. I bet I'm just 2 away from him too, and I have no idea who he is.

I've met t, Tanya, and quite a few others who jump in SA , and quite a few more big name organizers who have organized boobied in Africa. I'm sure they would know him.
Remster

I think he was at the Pietermaritzburg easter boogie 2004. Does he have a nickname ?
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I think that skydiving would already reduce the number of degrees of separation to 4

The German website community mySkydive.de provides the feature to show how you are connected/linked to another user. As long as you have a couple of buddies and one of them likes online-befriending B| you are quite often given a "link line" And yeah, it's usually 3 or 4 hops only.

I wonder if this feature could also be implemented here?
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

Who can link me to twardo?

I know someone whose school was named Woodrow Wilson High School. Twardo knew Woodrow Wilson.

Twardo knew Moses.:ph34r:

Twardo wove the basket made of reeds for infant Moses.

Twardo knew the dinosaur that was the ancestor of the bird which ate the seeds, and deposited them in its poop in the Nile delta, which germinated into the plant-ancestors of the reeds that were woven into Moses's basket.

Who can link me to twardo?

I know someone whose school was named Woodrow Wilson High School. Twardo knew Woodrow Wilson.

Twardo knew Moses.:ph34r:

Twardo wove the basket made of reeds for infant Moses.

Twardo knew the dinosaur that was the ancestor of the bird which ate the seeds, and deposited them in its poop in the Nile delta, which germinated into the plant-ancestors of the reeds that were woven into Moses's basket.

Yup...damn good with a little hot sause! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~