LostOne

Post Your Bum!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I like to get all dressed up with a hood and cape and wrestle around on the floor like on the WWF.

[announcer voice] And in this corner . . . weiging in at a measley . . .[/announcer voice]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Chute just told me it isn't WWF anymore. That is wild Life Foundation (sounds fun) but no anamials for me. Unless your talking doggie style. Then I will bark like a dog.;)
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Then spank me like a bad puppy dog.
Ms_Kitty

I'll sacrifice my own hoiday "Honey Baked Hams" to get it all rollin'

Apprehensively, I looked. I was hoping, against the odds, that it might have been another pic of your (after viewing the attachment, I can say this with certainty - better) half's bum.

Gentlemen, for reference:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=694925#694925

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=783778#783778

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=783821#783821

Sorry Wally, your own bum just can't compete :P.

--
ZZZzzzz....

Ferdi....Thanx for the compliments via attatchments. I was hoping if i scared everyone with mine we could get the ball rollin' again. Here is one from our last vacation,,the front side....sorry not that front side...lol ;-) wally
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Every time I visit the forum I'm disappointed to see no new bums here [:/].

So, I decided to post a bum. Since Pia is never going to post hers.

Is there some genius out there who could put together a clickable link list of memorable bums on this thread? I can never find my favourites :ph34r:.

--
ZZZzzzz....

nice.............fake and not yours but nice none the less. also there are rules about not having nudity in your avatar and not posting it without a warning. Its so the people at work don't get fired when there boss catchs them with a pic that shouldn't be there.

ISNT THE THREAD TITLE WARNING ENOUGH ON THIS ONE [:/] I knew what was coming......hmmm maybe I should rephrase that. B|

nice.............fake and not yours but nice none the less.

Of course it's not mine. I am male, and the bum in question is undoubtably female. It's not fake either, it is very real. Notice also that I wrote "a bum" as opposed to "my bum"

Attached is another view of the same lady.

--
ZZZzzzz....

I have a color changer on my computer. I changed the color to make it look close to the old one I posted. This is the true bum... But I don't care if you dont believe me... neener neener neener! :P ... lol :D

[B]THE REAL BUM PIC!!! :$[/B]

BTW, Santa's not real either......dammit! [:/]

Ahem!! look a little closer BadDog... you posted the link to the fake one I first posted, but this one I posted on here is the real one made to look like the old one, silly! :P ....sheesh! :S:D

she's been tanning it.. at the tanning place down the street.. the bum is a nice golden color now.. matches the golden globes.. ;):P

Ya know, people get the Nobel Peace Prize for stopping wars. There are environmental awards for planting trees and such.

Tanning a nice bum improves the world in a more subtle way. It spreads happiness among the populace. It's all about sharing. There should be some kind of award for that too.

It spreads happiness among the populace. It's all about sharing. There should be some kind of award for that too.

ummm.. yep.. she shared it.. spread it wide and gave me much happiness.. she does deserve a reward for last night's sharing.. :o
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures