LostOne

Post Your Bum!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if they got a little "cheeky" with the officer who pulled them over? B|

I crack me up! B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

[B]THE REAL BUM PIC!!! :$[/B]

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/153/PH0157.jpg

BTW, Santa's not real either......dammit! [:/]

For the record the one you posted is not her real bum but the one she just posted is. She had Chopchop take it the other night. If you look at them side by side you'll see the small differences. The prof. one is a bit rounder and tone but not by much and the comforter she's laying on truely is chopchops. I've slept in it...uh not with him though. with someone else... No it wasn't his plaything. oh nevermind.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Hey McDuck, I wonder if he'd let this one slip through the crack.
B|

Glad you liked that one. Sorry I'm about a thousand years late on my reply. I just don't tend to spend much time in these threads. I start feeling cracked out. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

and the comforter she's laying on truely is chopchops. I've slept in it...uh not with him though. with someone else... No it wasn't his plaything. oh nevermind.

LMAO! We understand, Shannon, but that was really funny to read. :)
It's funny, these black and white pictures remind me of a picture that I had forgotten about. It's here at my BF's. When we went to Hawaii, he took a picture in black and white of me sleeping on all white sheets. It was spontaneous, but it looks like an artistically arranged picture. Of course, I cannot share it. It shows WAY too much Rosa...up top.:P