LostOne

Post Your Bum!!!!!!!!!!

Here is one with elegance and style. Makes you appreciate women so much. I often wonder, just how much fun did God have when he created women.

Im sure he was like, (God)I need to see if this works....... oh yeah its works, (calls his son over) Hey Jesus check this out......(jesus) Dam dad You da man!!! now son everytime she experience this feeling she will call my name.

God and Jesus grinning their asses off.

Found one of just my legs too.

B|

Met Snowwhite while slunched down in the hall at college working off hangovers. She'd always wear short skirts (to show off her legs) and when she'd walk by it was always my pleasure to enjoy them!

By the way your legs look grrrrrrreat!

Have a yippee ki ya day!

Here is a more recent one..... been trying to shape up a bit... so took this one (though this version is cropped) last week and left it as wallpaper on my man's (jmfreefly) computer. :) :)

YUMMY:$
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

:$ :)

I like thongs / g-strings a lot for wearing under clothes (if one must wear underwear at all). No panty lines! But these tangas are pretty hot for 'decorative purposes'. I wouldn't want to wear them all day under clothes - but thats just me. :)

:$ :)

yes you have b* ~ and it definitely shows! i am so proud of you and your Sexy-Self ~ meOW-Wow! that's an awesome pic B|!

and guys, if you think her body is sexy ~ her personality is even sexier! b* is the sweetest little baby-violet on the planet ~ the pink mafia loves b* lots and lots :)

But these tangas are pretty hot for 'decorative purposes'. I wouldn't want to wear them all day under clothes - but thats just me. :)

i agree.... those panties are only fun with a tank-top (or topless) to prance around the house and be sexy for your significant other ;)... yaaaay!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

aw mel - you are too sweet! :$

i agree.... those panties are only fun with a tank-top (or topless) to prance around the house and be sexy for your significant other ... yaaaay!

and where is your pic then girly! i know you're gorgeous!!!! :)

You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Bet!!! Wow, you truly look AMAZING!!! :)
I have similar panties, except mine are all black and the same around the hip, but much lower cut (hipster) and more narrow coverage between the cheeks. Anyway, I LOVE the pic, Bettina!!! You always take such classy, yet sexy pics of yourself! :)

I can't understand everyone's fascination with thongs -

Thongs are just practical-- as an underclothing... Then, just peeking out leaves the imagination to go to work;)

I just love those undies. those (what do you call them, by the way?) are way sexier.

Anything lacey looks and feels sexier:$
Dr. "Q" PMS#151Shugah,Shugah,How'd Ya Git So Fly?