ryoder

Neighbor Who Found Missing Women Gives Great Interview

NWFlyer

Has this been gif-ed yet?:D:D

Fark.com: "Antoine Dodson, Kai the Hitchhiker, and Sweet Brown are excited to welcome Charles Ramsey to the Secret Order of People Interviewed on the News Who Became Internet Memes."
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***Has this been gif-ed yet?:D:D

Fark.com: "Antoine Dodson, Kai the Hitchhiker, and Sweet Brown are excited to welcome Charles Ramsey to the Secret Order of People Interviewed on the News Who Became Internet Memes."

Kai is fckin epic.

SMASH SMASH SMASSSSSSSH

normiss

His 911 call is even MORE entertaining!!

She need errything. She in her panties!
:D

You just KNOW that the people who did the remix of Dodson's interview is gonna do one for this guy. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

normiss

Done.

:D:D:D

Hopefully they will improve significantly.

Damn! The Bed Intruder song video has 114 million views, and the iTunes version of it has over 24 million views! :o:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

labrys

As I see it, this guy did a super good deed and it's kind of inconsiderate to post a link that contains his personal phone number.

Dudette, yer killin our buzz.

Tomorrow we tell jokes about the victims of the Bengladesh factory collapse.
I already have a crush on one of them.

BillyVance

You just KNOW that the people who did the remix of Dodson's interview is gonna do one for this guy. :D

There are a few on YouTube, but nothing worth listening to...yet.
Hopefully "Autotune the News" picks it up.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

JohnMitchell

I like that guy.

But yes, his speech is a product of his culture.:D

Still, he'd be fun to have over for barbecue and whatnot. B|

The house next door could be available cheap: http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/house_where_woman_held_captive.html

Front door needs a little work.

JohnMitchell

Appraised at $36K? 4 years taxes less than $3K?

Man, you gotta like that. B|

But . . .

location, location, location.

I hate to imagine what the inside of the house is like. You can't keep hostages for years without doing some serious, most likely disgusting, damage. B|

One question I have, though; how was the house appraised less than two years ago without anyone noticing that these women were in there? Every appraisal I've ever had, the appraiser was all over the house, in and out measuring and taking notes. Maybe the article should have said assessed? :S
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Every appraisal I've ever had, the appraiser was all over the house, in and out measuring and taking notes. Maybe the article should have said assessed?

You're right. B|

The bank appraises, the tax man assesses, often by just looking around outside the house.

how was the house appraised less than two years ago without anyone noticing that these women were in there?

For my last two refinances the appraisals consisted of someone driving by my house to make sure the structure was still standing and that's it.

Glad these gals were found!

Andy9o8

I hate to imagine what the inside of the house is like. You can't keep hostages for years without doing some serious, most likely disgusting, damage.

It rubs the lotion into its skin.

Hey! We haven't played that for a while: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcITGNWtoIc