Yeps001

Females packing

GooniesKid

******Please dont tell me that's the mantra going around these days. I don't want to be the creep around the dz.

Then, you know what you have to do?
Yes..don't be a creep?:|

Precisely.

There's one other step you might want to consider as well, sometimes it helps, sometimes not, but it's worth a shot.

Stop talking about it.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

*********Please dont tell me that's the mantra going around these days. I don't want to be the creep around the dz.

Then, you know what you have to do?
Yes..don't be a creep?:|

Precisely.

There's one other step you might want to consider as well, sometimes it helps, sometimes not, but it's worth a shot.

Stop talking about it.

Stop being a jerk? (which I think IMHO i've been painted as one) :|

Yeps001

Hi all! First post in DZ, great forum.

I’m still a noob in this sport but I’m totally loving it. I got my AFF in June and I’ve just passed my A license. Well I wanted to share a feeling I found out during the packing course. I had a female instructor teaching me. It was so hard to focus… Am I the only one that finds female skydivers extremely sexy when they are packing?

I envy the guys at my DZ that have skydiver wives or gf and they all have really interesting personalities and an awesome way of thinking. Jumping with her must be the most beautiful thing a couple can do.

Just that. Blue skies!

I was going to post "are sexy." after reading the title of the thread. But I see you already knew what the deal was.

Agreed.