npgraphicdesign

The worst date you've ever had?

npgraphicdesign

What was your worst date? Let's hear them!! :P:D

October 11, 1969.

I was all warm and cozy, and I got squeezed out of my accommodations.>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Girl calls me and picks me up from my house to get some late-night food. We had done the deed once already, so she was dressed very hot (on a cold day!). Very short skirt, no panties, tight shirt and makeup. I go out, get in her car, and we drive all of four blocks to the restaurant (it was a winter night, so no walking). On the way, she gets a text, and says she's got another guy that just landed at the airport and on his way to her house. She drives around the block and drops me off.

I guess she liked him better. Also the shortest date of my life. Except that one time I woke up after ejaculating in my sleep. My hand was pissed off.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

riddler

Girl calls me and picks me up from my house to get some late-night food. We had done the deed once already, so she was dressed very hot (on a cold day!). Very short skirt, no panties, tight shirt and makeup. I go out, get in her car, and we drive all of four blocks to the restaurant (it was a winter night, so no walking). On the way, she gets a text, and says she's got another guy that just landed at the airport and on his way to her house. She drives around the block and drops me off.

How much was she? :ph34r:
Remster

Remster

***Girl calls me and picks me up from my house to get some late-night food. We had done the deed once already, so she was dressed very hot (on a cold day!). Very short skirt, no panties, tight shirt and makeup. I go out, get in her car, and we drive all of four blocks to the restaurant (it was a winter night, so no walking). On the way, she gets a text, and says she's got another guy that just landed at the airport and on his way to her house. She drives around the block and drops me off.

How much was she? :ph34r:

Cheaper than she would have been.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Took this girl out that my friend urged me to go out with. At some point in the date she says can we go visit this same friend? I didn't think anything of it but said sure. So we went to his house for a bit. Then it was time for her to go home, so as we were driving around the curve with my dumb ass eyes on her while she was signing, and not on the road, I flattened both left side tires on the stone curb on a divided road. [:/]

It was late at night and before the era of cell phones with text messaging. All we could do was walk back to our friend's house and get help. He called her mom and said "I'm going to drop them both off, I mean.... (look of stupid on his face) drop HER off".

Turns out the little bitch had the hots for HIM. And married HIM too. And had 3 kids with HIM as well. And looking at her now, boy was that close... whew! :ph34r:

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Pacific

******First date...on the way to the restaurant, she tells me she has a boyfriend.

Then what made you think it was a date and not friends getting together for dinner?

We were not friends.

... maybe she thought you were a new friend, in the "friend zone"? Anyway, that sucks for you. :(
Always be kinder than you feel.

I met this girl in college (I was a DJ for a night club and gentleman's establishment, she a dancer at said establishment, we also had a chemistry class together) and started hanging out after our shifts at work. Decided we were hitting it off well, so went on a date. Things got a bit "friendly" afterward and I just tossed out "there isn't anything I need to know like... I dont know... you being married or anything right" and this look of horror came over her.

I got the "well, its complicated, we're kind of separated" and big long running story. I thought it was BS so I immediately broke the mess off because I just didnt feel like being a homewrecker or "the other man".

Was a bit of a mess, and she actually became friends with my roommate (who was also my good friend's girlfriend) and later relayed that she (the married girl) was mid-divorce and really into me. She was a looker and smart to boot. Was insult to injury [:/]
Fortunately we are still friends, but definitely a "worst dating moment" if not "most awkward"

You are not the contents of your wallet.

shropshire

This one ... YUK

You crazy! Those are the best dates ever.

Though they don't usually put out. And they do have a habit of disappearing. [:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I can't say I've ever had a really bad date. But I have had dates that I wasn't really into.

A female co-worker insisted that I go out with her friend. I contacted the friend and arranged to meet. We went mountainbike riding at a local state park. I met her at a neutral location and we took my Jeep to the trail. I took her on tame trails so she would enjoy it. We chatted along the way. Had lunch afterwards and more chat. Nothing wrong with it. There just wasn't anything there for me. I felt kind of bad about it.

At work Monday, my co-worker told me her friend gushed about the whole thing. She thought I was great, loved my Jeep, loved biking, etc. Said it was her best first date ever. :/
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

piisfish

***What was your worst date? Let's hear them!! :P:D

your Mum :D

Your Dad . . . fukr just laid there. Divot was Mightily Disappointed.:o

GooniesKid

I'm surprised no one has mentioned me being a bad date yet [:/]

I believe it is 100% undisputed, self induced amnesia.:)