shorehambeach

FREE BEER ON ME - New User sofia2uu gives me a share of $4.5m

What a great sport this is - I'm getting a share of 4.5m USD thanks to DZ.com

Here the nice letter explaining that came as a private message

I think I will buy a Dropzone and invite you all for BEER.

In case you don't believe me here is the nice email. I am just waiting for my share then I'll be inviting you all to the aptly named Sofia Johnson Dropzone

Here it is : (Hey - non of you think about emailing her and stealing my money :-)

Hello My Dear,

Greetings, it is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile.I expect that you are not going to let down this trust am about to repose on you for the fact that we have not yet known or written to each other before. Though I will not compel you to honor this proposal,against your will, but first let me introduce myself to you.

My name is Ms. Sofia Johnson from Ivory Coast West Africa.I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles and my step mother is after my life as they want to have full access to my inheritance.

My dream is to find somebody overseas whom I can trust with my future life and inheritance, also who can be able to assist me for relocation abroad and also assist me in my investment plans abroad. I am seriously searching for a very reliable person, who will assist me in this investment plans over there.

I have some reasonable amount worth 4.500,000$ USD which I inherited from my late father who was a traditional ruler and an international business man before his sudden death.Presently I am ready to relocate out of this country and come over there to your area,in order to secure a resident permit and investment establishment in luctrative avenues.I wish to invest in areas like (Hospital Equipment, Transportation, Agricultural Project and Real Estate).

I need to invest the money in your base because of my the political instability here.Please your assistance is highly needed to enable me achieve my educational career in your country.
Your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details on my plans for relocating to your country for these establishment.Please should in case if you are not in a good position to work with me on this aspect.I will appreciate you inform me immediately.
waiting for your urgent response.
Faithfully
Reply to my private e-mail box. ([email protected])

Ms.Sofia Johnson

shorehambeach

Are you hitting on my Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud Scammer ?

Maybe you and I should step outside....

I guess in Skydiving you never lose your Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud Scammer - you just lose your turn :P

I am not hitting on your Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud Scammer.

She is hitting on me.

Here I was feeling lonely and left out because I hadn't gotten one of those.
And lo and behold, it shows up.

I feel so much better now. :)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Kalrigan

OMG I just checked and she sent me the same message, TWICE!!! Does that mean I get 9 mill? :D:D:D

Let's combine that money and open a Super Mega Sofia Johnson Dropzone.

Can it have a wind tunnel free for everyone?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***OMG I just checked and she sent me the same message, TWICE!!! Does that mean I get 9 mill? :D:D:D

I always said if I won the super duper Powerball I'd build a vertical wind tunnel near my home DZ. No freebies though. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

******OMG I just checked and she sent me the same message, TWICE!!! Does that mean I get 9 mill? :D:D:D

I always said if I won the super duper Powerball I'd build a vertical wind tunnel near my home DZ. No freebies though. :P

>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

*********OMG I just checked and she sent me the same message, TWICE!!! Does that mean I get 9 mill? :D:D:D

OK, discount just for you. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

************OMG I just checked and she sent me the same message, TWICE!!! Does that mean I get 9 mill? :D:D:D

OK, discount just for you. ;)

Awwwwee!:)

I was feeling bad about being left out;
But then I checked my spam trap, and found an email from the Nigerian Finance Ministry,
informing me they want to send me $15.5M.
So I'm good now.:)

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.