promise5

Mid-life crisis? Is there such a thing?

skymama

I'll never get a tat. I was thinking more about the shock my daughter had when she saw I was spanking strange men at boogies!

hahaha!!! and they DON'T get much Stranger !! than Tspeed...;)

Mid life "letting loose" is only a Crisis.. if we let it Be...:)The tat sounds interesting and significant To HER,
so Bravo...!!
to each his/her Own...

:)jmy

jimmytavino

***I'll never get a tat. I was thinking more about the shock my daughter had when she saw I was spanking strange men at boogies!

Mid life "letting loose" is only a Crisis.. if we let it Be...:)The tat sounds interesting and significant To HER,
so Bravo...!!
to each his/her Own...

What?

I am innocent as newly wind driven snow.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******Glad you got a chuckle. :)

For a second I thought...well it IS extra altitude. :$

I was thinking Ron White.

Once you've seen one pair, you pretty much wanna see the rest of 'em.

My xBF has a tshirt that says "My those boobs look heavy. Mind if I hold them for you?" But his disclaimer is they gotta be big naturals. LOL. God, I miss him. :ph34r:
Always be kinder than you feel.

turtlespeed

******I'll never get a tat. I was thinking more about the shock my daughter had when she saw I was spanking strange men at boogies!

so Bravo...!!
to each his/her Own...

What?

I am innocent as newly wind driven snow.:o

Yeah...wind blown snow drifted against the fence in a barnyard! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Southern_Man

Has nobody requested a picture of promise5's Mom yet? How can this be?

I think P5 *and* her mom should put submissions in The Rack thread.:)Who's with me on this?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***Has nobody requested a picture of promise5's Mom yet? How can this be?

I think P5 *and* her mom should put submissions in The Rack thread.:)Who's with me on this?

Promise5 already did.
But I think she should enter her mom. After all, Granny in the Sky did.
Prompting the immortal phrase "Nice Sweater Puppies, Granny."
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Southern_Man

Has nobody requested a picture of promise5's Mom yet? How can this be?

Do you know who I am?>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nataly

Sure there is. If at 40/50-ish you suddenly realise you have been missing out and/or you have made some seriously wrong life choices and/or not enjoyed life at all, seems pretty normal at some point to "snap" and become impatient to "make up for lost time/opportunities."

And for people who were having fun the whole time?

No crisis. Just keep charging straight ahead. :)

Not a chance. I could not imagine going to my mom and saying" mom do you mind if I take a pic of your boobs so that I can post it on the internet, because I kinda talked about you maybe having a mid-life crisis which I've come to realize your not and well they asked to see your boobs. Oh and by the way I posted a pic of mine even though I was wearing a sweater and it's a very generic pic."

Uuumm yeah! So not going to happen!!
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

Not a chance. I could not imagine going to my mom and saying" mom do you mind if I take a pic of your boobs so that I can post it on the internet, because I kinda talked about you maybe having a mid-life crisis which I've come to realize your not and well they asked to see your boobs. Oh and by the way I posted a pic of mine even though I was wearing a sweater and it's a very generic pic."

:D That's hilarious!!
Always be kinder than you feel.

Are you kidding me?? Yeah like I want to explain to my dad why someone is calling her to ask her to post a pic of her boobs.

I may be a blonde but I'm not THAT big a blonde.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

that's EXACTLY how the conversation should start :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

JohnMitchell

***Sure there is. If at 40/50-ish you suddenly realise you have been missing out and/or you have made some seriously wrong life choices and/or not enjoyed life at all, seems pretty normal at some point to "snap" and become impatient to "make up for lost time/opportunities."

And for people who were having fun the whole time?

No crisis. Just keep charging straight ahead. :)
Agreed. I've ridden motorcycles since I was 10. I began shooting sports in my teens. Joined the Army Reserve at 17. I was a cop in my 20s. Took up SCUBA and Martial Arts in my 20s. Bought my first Wrangler at about 35. Took up Hang Gliding in my 30s. Added to my martial arts through my 30s. Skydiving and rock climbing shortly after turning 40. I took up fencing when I got to Belgium because they don't like guns here.

If I were to have a mid-life crisis now, how could you tell? If something happens one day and I have to STOP...THAT would be a crisis. B|
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

promise5

You have a gift with words. Call her right now and use this as a script. Drunk dialing might be better. Please record it and post a link here. Replace your pic with a less generic version while you're at it. :D
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.