wayneflorida

So you think you have a cool x-ray- - - -

LuckyMcSwervy

What an idiot. Why wouldn't someone leave the bottleneck outside? I think as is it would create a vacuum and he'd never get it out without breaking the seal. Dumb dumb. :S

you've really thought this through haven't you :P:D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

LuckyMcSwervy

What an idiot. Why wouldn't someone leave the bottleneck outside? I think as is it would create a vacuum and he'd never get it out without breaking the seal. Dumb dumb. :S

From a friend who once worked as an orderly in a Chicago ER:
The Dr can drill a hole in the bottle to release the vacuum.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Rick

***What an idiot. Why wouldn't someone leave the bottleneck outside? I think as is it would create a vacuum and he'd never get it out without breaking the seal. Dumb dumb. :S

you've really thought this through haven't you :P:D

Honestly, I read a sleazy article years ago about why people shouldn't participate in those kinds of activities and it mentioned exactly that. I think is was Cosmopolitan magazine or something like that.
Always be kinder than you feel.

ryoder

***What an idiot. Why wouldn't someone leave the bottleneck outside? I think as is it would create a vacuum and he'd never get it out without breaking the seal. Dumb dumb. :S

From a friend who once worked as an orderly in a Chicago ER:
The Dr can drill a hole in the bottle to release the vacuum.

That's what the article said had to be done to correct the "situation". Freaks. :D
Always be kinder than you feel.

You can learn all kinds of things from ER doctors

Note: don't click on the link unless you have a lot of time, and can afford to laugh out loud :D

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

IMveryHO, his thread ties for #1 best thread on the internet, ever. I've been following it for a couple years now. It's a GREAT read. Like Wendy said, make sure you have several hours free.

For the record, the other is the Gold Bond nut powdering thread from the Subaru forum that got cross-posted a few years ago.

Second place goes the the lost and found camera thread on Scubaboard, which after a while was also crossposted here.

DZ.com has had some GREAT threads, but compared to those, we are children walking amongst giants.

Elvisio "Always use the right tool for the right job" Rodriguez