hcsvader

Things you didnt know where on the list.

Everyone has their bucket list, but every once in a while you end up doing something and realize that it should have been on the list!

A couple days ago I had sex in a kayak, in a cave/tunnel in thailand... and we totally got busted :D It was hilarious, and I highly recommend putting it on your list of things to do.

So what kind of things do I need to add to my list?
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

hcsvader

Everyone has their bucket list, but every once in a while you end up doing something and realize that it should have been on the list!

A couple days ago I had sex in a kayak, in a cave/tunnel in thailand... and we totally got busted :D It was hilarious, and I highly recommend putting it on your list of things to do.

Vader,

Having sex in a kayak was so early '90s. :S Are you living your parents dream? :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

hcsvader

Is the ping pong balls thing true about Thailand?
Always be kinder than you feel.

hcsvader

Cmon then, where's your addition to the list? You've known about the kayak thing for over 15 years and I've only just found out.

What other secrets are you keeping from me >:(

I don't know if this counts, but mrowc6 and I met naked in hot tub.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

***Cmon then, where's your addition to the list? You've known about the kayak thing for over 15 years and I've only just found out.

As if I need more encouragement to be naked:P
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

hcsvader

******Cmon then, where's your addition to the list? You've known about the kayak thing for over 15 years and I've only just found out.

As if I need more encouragement to be naked:P

I've seen! B|

But context is everything! :ph34r:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I think The Morning Glory was shut down during the cleaning up the mafia organizations in the late 80's into the 90's.
I did meet Nicky Scarfo back then - I think it was in the basement of Chickie's bar. The Anchor Bar on Broad St.
A few of my "friends" are still in prison. IIRC, Chickie is up for parole in 2015.
Chickie sure was a fun guy to hang with when he was on top.
I used to "run errands" for them. On/off the Navy base, the strip clubs, a couple of sex clubs, and a handful of bars.
For some retarded reason I thought it was cool.
I had a life changing eye opening experience with that crew.
Still thankful I left Philly when I did.
I was so unaware of what I was getting into back then.

normiss

I think The Morning Glory was shut down during the cleaning up the mafia organizations in the late 80's into the 90's.
I did meet Nicky Scarfo back then - I think it was in the basement of Chickie's bar. The Anchor Bar on Broad St.
A few of my "friends" are still in prison. IIRC, Chickie is up for parole in 2015.
Chickie sure was a fun guy to hang with when he was on top.
I used to "run errands" for them. On/off the Navy base, the strip clubs, a couple of sex clubs, and a handful of bars.
For some retarded reason I thought it was cool.
I had a life changing eye opening experience with that crew.
Still thankful I left Philly when I did.
I was so unaware of what I was getting into back then.

Nicky Jr. was my stalker. True story. :|

There's a book by Phil Jr. that came out recently - Mafia Prince. It's a good read when you know some of the people personally because of school or work. So many people around here bought it to make sure they weren't IN it. :P

Man, the stories you could tell. You've probably heard of my Grandfather through old stories. :S

I once inadvertently had lunch with the Youngstown OH...uh...businessmen.

I was doing my long cross-country solo, and stopped a little airport outside of Youngstown to refuel and get a bite of lunch. Since I didn't want to rent a car, I just set off on foot to the nearest restaurant.

It was pretty empty when I arrived, but as I sat there, more and more people came in. They all seemed to be dark-haired, husky, and favored dark suits with dark shirts. As I sat there, I felt more and more out-of-place. As I left, I passed an alcove with two guys in it. One had the other by the lapels, and the conversation was going something like:

"I told-ah you I needed twenty!"

"But I gave-a you-a ten! That's all I-a have!"

"I need-a twenty!"

As I got outside, the parking lot (which was empty when I arrived) was full of dark Lincolns and Cadillacs.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

I once inadvertently had lunch with the Youngstown OH...uh...businessmen.

I was doing my long cross-country solo, and stopped a little airport outside of Youngstown to refuel and get a bite of lunch. Since I didn't want to rent a car, I just set off on foot to the nearest restaurant.

It was pretty empty when I arrived, but as I sat there, more and more people came in. They all seemed to be dark-haired, husky, and favored dark suits with dark shirts. As I sat there, I felt more and more out-of-place. As I left, I passed an alcove with two guys in it. One had the other by the lapels, and the conversation was going something like:

"I told-ah you I needed twenty!"

"But I gave-a you-a ten! That's all I-a have!"

"I need-a twenty!"

As I got outside, the parking lot (which was empty when I arrived) was full of dark Lincolns and Cadillacs.

:o Sounds like a movie scene.

LuckyMcSwervy

***Everyone has their bucket list, but every once in a while you end up doing something and realize that it should have been on the list!

I can hook you up with the proprietor of such a fine establishment if you are that curious... ;)
Remster

Remster

******Everyone has their bucket list, but every once in a while you end up doing something and realize that it should have been on the list!

I can hook you up with the proprietor of such a fine establishment if you are that curious... ;)

I'm gonna pass. Google just schooled me. :P