npgraphicdesign

Worst/best line in a movie?

I need to find a mini dv player one of these days, still have the video of the jump on one of the tapes, working at Richland skysports an older gent and his long haired hippy new age son showed up to do a tandem around 01 or 02 *(I think)

I start to do some ground footage and our tandem instructor was in a tizzy literally about to faint - dude he says that's Mandy Patinkin!

I was .... who?

you know the guy chasing the 6 fingered man in princess bride? he says -
me looking at this guy.... nahhhh I replied why would a Hollywood guy be here? but then he marched over and asked him to show me his id.
I have proof that Mandy can do opera! - man he was nervous :D
and holy crap he got old :P

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

From Casablanca:

Conversation between Rick and two German Officers

German officer: How did you feel when we conquered your beloved Paris? Rick: Well, it's not exactly MY Paris... German officer: How will you feel when we conquer London? Rick: When you get there, ask me... German officer: How will you feel when we conquer New York? Rick: (laughs) major, there are certain parts of New York that I wouldn't advise you to try to invade"

I would attribute this quote,"No matter where you go, there you are", to Buckaroo Banzaii from the 8th dimension.
This one from Buackaroo himself, who stated he is a graduate of Yoyodyne university. Such bonafides!

A very scholarly movie (not) but with a lot of quips like this one.

"The Professionals".
But Lancaster is guarding Claudia Cardinelle, not much of an actress, but had boobs the size of New Jersey, fully opens up
her blouse to distract him so she could grab his pistol. Predictably it works, and does distract him. She grabs his pistol, puts it to his head and pulls the trigger. It only clicks, because he has unloaded it prior. She says "You go to hell!"

He says, "Yes ma'am, I'm on my way"

LuckyMcSwervy

***Worst: "Love means never having to say you're sorry". What a crock of bullshit. :P

+1

How about "Hasta La Vista baby?"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******Worst: "Love means never having to say you're sorry". What a crock of bullshit. :P

+1

How about "Hasta La Vista baby?"

I never got into The Terminator movies. I'm not a fan of Arnold's acting. That said, I think that line is soooooo overused. I think it's stupid.
Always be kinder than you feel.

Many good ones in " As good as it gets" Just one that comes to mind.

How do you write women so well?

Nicholson "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability"
That spot isn't bad at all, the winds were strong and that was the issue! It was just on the downwind side.

Boomerdog

From Casablanca:

Conversation between Rick and two German Officers

German officer: How did you feel when we conquered your beloved Paris? Rick: Well, it's not exactly MY Paris... German officer: How will you feel when we conquer London? Rick: When you get there, ask me... German officer: How will you feel when we conquer New York? Rick: (laughs) major, there are certain parts of New York that I wouldn't advise you to try to invade"

Play it again Sam - best line that is never used B|
2 wrongs don't make a right - but 3 lefts do.