promise5

Drunk on dizzy

LuckyMcSwervy

******************Lol nooo but I do drink coffee in the shower at times. Or rather I have a cup sitting just outside the curtain

Toes are cleanest in the shower . . .

Then why do some places recommend you wear shower shoes? FUNGUS!!! :P

Well, you can wear shower shoes . . . Toe access is still available.:D

You're all going to get Athlete's Foot IN YOUR MOUTHS and then no one will want to get near you!! :P:P:P

No . . . you clean them FIRST . . . haven't we taught you anything?

Fungus doesn't just wash away.

http://www.wikihow.com/Treat-and-Prevent-Athlete%27s-Foot

Are you saying you have AF?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

rwieder

You're all going to get Athlete's Foot IN YOUR MOUTHS and then no one will want to get near you!! :P:P:P

Never mind that, what about toe cheese? Toe jam? Foot rot? Dry skin? Dried doggie poo? Kitty Poo? YUCH! :D

Best-
Richard

Once upon a time we started to attend a boogie in montana before it got "discovered".

That was the second time we witnessed the toe sucking events inthe bar at night.:o

Some of the women were into it, and some were not. Some of the wonen that weren't into it said they walked thru a fresh cow patty on the way to the bar. I wasnt into toe sucking so I just took their word for it.

But I never saw a toe sucker turn down a set of toes because they were dusty, smelled like shit.

Thats might be why the sucker uses beer as a lubricant, or disinfectant. I nevejr asked. But I do have video, we personally shot of the event.

Sorry no one's going to see the video, for obvious reasons. So don't even go there. Believe what you want.

BTW never witnessed a women sucking on a dudes toes.
One Jump Wonder

Krip

Never mind that, what about toe cheese? Toe jam? Foot rot? Dry skin? Dried doggie poo? Kitty Poo? YUCH! :D

Best-
Richard

Once upon a time we started to attend a boogie in montana before it got "discovered".

That was the second time we witnessed the toe sucking events inthe bar at night.:o

Some of the women were into it, and some were not. Some of the wonen that weren't into it said they walked thru a fresh cow patty on the way to the bar. I wasnt into toe sucking so I just took their word for it.

But I never saw a toe sucker turn down a set of toes because they were dusty, smelled like shit.

Thats might be why the sucker uses beer as a lubricant, or disinfectant. I nevejr asked. But I do have video, we personally shot of the event.

Sorry no one's going to see the video, for obvious reasons. So don't even go there. Believe what you want.

BTW never witnessed a women sucking on a dudes toes.

Just for the record - It was indeed a 50 nipple weekend. The Toe cleaning helped tremendously.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

LuckyMcSwervy

******Lol nooo but I do drink coffee in the shower at times. Or rather I have a cup sitting just outside the curtain

Toes are cleanest in the shower . . .

Then why do some places recommend you wear shower shoes? FUNGUS!!! :P

Peeing in the shower takes care of that problem. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

normiss

Chandeliers aren't up to that challenge.
They make harnesses for that type of activity silly.
Even a major skydiving company used to make them.
:)
:D:D:D

Sooo....ummm...if someone wanted to purchase this product, who do they need to contact?:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

kallen

You gotta watch them Toe Suckers, they're everywhere, even WalMart....

http://www.wral.com/man-wanted-for-sucking-toes-in-lincolnton-walmart/13497437/

:D

Now P5 and Luck-Mick going to be going from walmart to walmart looking for a podiatry student.:D:D:D:D

turtlespeed

***You gotta watch them Toe Suckers, they're everywhere, even WalMart....

Now P5 and Luck-Mick going to be going from walmart to walmart looking for a podiatry student.:D:D:D:D

What kind of dumb person falls for that shit? Thank God I have New Jersey street smarts and the balls to call him out on a bullshit line like that.
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

******You gotta watch them Toe Suckers, they're everywhere, even WalMart....

What kind of dumb person falls for that shit? Thank God I have New Jersey street smarts and the balls to call him out on a bullshit line like that.

Drat - Foiled again!

What kind of dumb person falls for that shit? Thank God I have New Jersey street smarts and the balls to call him out on a bullshit line like that.[/quote

Right. But you aren't the average Wal-Mart Customer.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

LuckyMcSwervy

***almost 4 weeks sober; one day at a time..

i'm getting old and boring!

:|

THAT IS AWESOME!! B|B|B|

I'm happy for you. Your health will be better and that lovely woman you're marrying will have you around for a long, long time!! B|

if only i didnt do a whole lot more BASEjumping..
¨
i've earned my BASE# last weekend! B|

qualifying jump, not quite as spectacular as the WTC-guys, but close enough; the giggling like a little school-girl and the smile at the end says everything! :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda