BillyVance

Not only no, but HELL NO!

Well, since its in Oregon, they could easily sell to the environmental-friendly hippies up and down the left coast. :ph34r:

Now help me think up beer names for such a venture... :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Well, since its in Oregon, they could easily sell to the environmental-friendly hippies up and down the left coast. :ph34r:

Now help me think up beer names for such a venture... :D

Oregon, the largest suburb of San Francisco
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hi BV,

since its in Oregon

Clean Water Services provides water to my house. A couple of years ago I was talking to one of their engineers about some other subjects and we got around to talking about taking water from the Willamette River and the Clackamas River. He mentioned, at that time, that a lot of the water coming to my house is already recycled or from some of the local rivers.

It may have something to do with how I interact with people. :S

Jerry Baumchen

PS) A shortage of water is the coming problem for people living in the western US.

BillyVance

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/other/is-sewage-beer-the-next-big-thing/ar-AA8VAiw

Why the fuck anybody would think there's money to be made on that, I have no earthly idea :S

I have no idea where the money to be made from selling sewage beer is, but a really good "documentary" is

How Beer Saved the World". In it they even make beer from duck pond water.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

JohnMitchell

Guess you could never be an astronaut. Guess where they get all their drinking water on the space station. :D

Indeed. I think the ISS manages to recycle in excess of 90% of all waste water. And I've had drinks of water from a ROWPU unit and that source water looked pretty bad.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Hi rocket,

And I've had drinks of water from a ROWPU unit and that source water looked pretty bad.

This whole thread reminds me of when Nixon was Pres & visited a water recycling plant. The mgr had a jug of water recycled from human urine; he took a drink & offerred it to Nixon who politely declined his offer.

:P

Jerry Baumchen