JohnnyMarko

Turning 25....

Happy Birthday! B|

I'm so much older than you, I can't even remember my 25th birthday. Do something memorable!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It's all downhill from there man. I remember turning 27, feeling physically like crap and feeling nostalgic for when I was 25. I'm 45 now and it takes like twice as long to pee, you get like no warning when you have to go to the bathroom and I look hideous. I have a picture of a handsome guy in my basement...
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

FlyingRhenquest

It's all downhill from there man. I remember turning 27, feeling physically like crap and feeling nostalgic for when I was 25. I'm 45 now and it takes like twice as long to pee, you get like no warning when you have to go to the bathroom and I look hideous. I have a picture of a handsome guy in my basement...

You ain't seen nuthin' yet!

Happy Birthday Johnny! :D

I was on Desert Shield/Storm when this little fucker was born. voice>

Happy Birthday, Johnny!!! :D

Probably have some fucking OD socks from back then that I could throw at him voice>
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

BIGUN

I was on Desert Shield/Storm when this little fucker was born. voice>

Happy Birthday, Johnny!!! :D

Probably have some fucking OD socks from back then that I could throw at him voice>

I actually have a son who was born while his father was there. :o
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Hi Lisa,

I actually have a son who was born while his father was there.

Which reminds me of a tv program from back in the 50's. Art Linkletter had a daytime show called 'House Party'; it was very popular. Once a week, he did a segment called 'Kids Say the Darnest Things.'

One day he was asking this little guy what his daddy did. The kid says that his dad is a fighter pilot in Korea. So Art asks him if he gets to sleep with Mom while dad is fighting in the war. The kid says yes, except for Tuesday's when Uncle Dave sleeps with her. And yes, the mother was watching from the sidelines; and yes, it was on national tv.

:o

Jerry Baumchen

JerryBaumchen

Hi Lisa,

I actually have a son who was born while his father was there.

Which reminds me of a tv program from back in the 50's. Art Linkletter had a daytime show called 'House Party'; it was very popular. Once a week, he did a segment called 'Kids Say the Darnest Things.'

One day he was asking this little guy what his daddy did. The kid says that his dad is a fighter pilot in Korea. So Art asks him if he gets to sleep with Mom while dad is fighting in the war. The kid says yes, except for Tuesday's when Uncle Dave sleeps with her. And yes, the mother was watching from the sidelines; and yes, it was on national tv.

:o

Jerry Baumchen

Uh oh! :o:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban