virgin-burner

circumcision..!?

in my over 40yrs of being uncircumsised, i have never had a yeast infection.

and as i said further up, if you're too lazy to clean your fucking cock when (IF) you (ever) shower, you deserve anything that comes your way.

it IS mutilation.
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Gauge up then my friend.
:P

It's interesting to see folks call this mutilation.
Tattoos, sagging hole piercings - all over their body, plastic surgery, fake titties!, wrapped feet.....take your choice from anywhere in the world.

It's only a flesh wound.B|

normiss

Gauge up then my friend.
:P

It's interesting to see folks call this mutilation.
Tattoos, sagging hole piercings - all over their body, plastic surgery, fake titties!, wrapped feet.....take your choice from anywhere in the world.

In all of your examples, it is the decision of the person to whom it is done.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

I read over it too quickly and missed the wrapped feet reference.

I'd split it out though, then.

If you do it to someone that has no choice in the matter (or is not old enough to choose for themselves) and there is no 'true' health reason, it's mutilation, simple enough.

If you do it to yourself, then it's just a fashion choice. no biggie.

Normiss - ; ) As for calling piercing mutilation, I did that on purpose. Even if someone else doesn't call it that, what do you call punching a hole through another human being involuntarily? Why is it ok to do it to a baby or toddler, but assault if you forced another adult to do it?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

normiss

I think because it's a medical procedure for health benefits.

Sorry - I was on the piercing comment.

circumcision has at least arguments (true or not in today's world) that would be used as a medical procedure. That's the thread here I guess

piercing, body ornamentation - not at all medical

I'm wondering if we are pointing out the same thing but from different directions.

I've seen women arguing vigorously against circumcision while holding their toddler daughter who has holes punched in their ears. I find it very at odds to say the least.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

and as i said further up, if you're too lazy to clean your fucking cock when (IF) you (ever) shower, you deserve anything that comes your way.

That is the most ridiculous thing stated in this thread. While YOU are physically able to take care of your own hygiene, MANY, MANY, people are not for various reasons. To say they "deserve" harm is cruel.

I'm not saying I'm pro circumcision, because I'm not. I'm just saying your argument not only holds no water, but is mean spirited and a reflection of your personality.

amstalder

I just wanted to point this out for anyone with little experience caring for an uncircumcised boy. The foreskin should NEVER be retracted for cleaning before it does so on its own (sometime between 2 and the end of puberty). Until that time, it is fused to the head of the penis.

The foreskin is fused to the glans of the penis until sometime around the age of 2. That is unless the doctor physically rips it off just before cutting the foreskin.

We have two sons, and their genatils are entact. I did enough research at the time to understand the arguments both ways, and it's really no argument at all. It's genatal mutalation for cosmetic purposes.

I see a particular irony in it that women tend to be the pushers. Circumcision without argument desensitizes the penis. It does therefore make it more difficult to attain the necessary friction. So, what do we do when we aren't as content as we might be otherwise with penis/vagina sex? We look for other avenues such as oral and anal. So, all these mothers out there who think that a circumcised penis is cute are in a round-about way increasing the chances that their daughters will end up with some guy who's pressuring her into ass fucking in part because his mommy thought that his unit would be cute if that unsightly skin were removed.

I agree with the analogy regarding labia minora. Why are women not out campaigning for labiaplasty in adult women for the aesthetics???

Have a nice day!
Maritn
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

normiss

There seems to be a trend of the uncircumcised fellers telling us cut boys that we're desensitized down there.
Don't believe that for a second.
;)

It seems to be a simple statement of fact. Remove a very large percentage of the nerve endings and you will reduce sensitivity. You obviously don't understand science! (I love using that statement, though it's more fun when trying to push a point that has zero basis in science.)

I turn 50 in a few days, and I can say for fact that at times, I could use that sensitivity when engaging in penis/vagina relations.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

skydived19006

***There seems to be a trend of the uncircumcised fellers telling us cut boys that we're desensitized down there.
Don't believe that for a second.
;)

It seems to be a simple statement of fact. Remove a very large percentage of the nerve endings and you will reduce sensitivity. You obviously don't understand science! (I love using that statement, though it's more fun when trying to push a point that has zero basis in science.)

I turn 50 in a few days, and I can say for fact that at times, I could use that sensitivity when engaging in penis/vagina relations.

The problem isn't reduced nerve endings in circumsized penises at 50. It's the looseness of the similarly aged vagina, generally speaking... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

A year ago when my latest niece was still baking my brother and my father were talking about the delivery and the extra charge for circumcision if it was a boy. I almost threw a bottle across the kitchen at his head.

Indeed, I hear the fees at hospitals can be outrageous.
Better to go to a mohel - they only take tips.

skydived19006

The science on this isn't really settled. On the one hand, yes, removal of some of the nerves ill reuce the nervous function. As an infant, though, it seems like the argument can be made that it increases the sensitivity of the remaining nerves.

Does a woman ho had a labiaplasty lose sensation? Does a person who had a tummy tuck become no longer ticklish? A woman ith a breast lift say, "I just can't feel as much?"

It can happen. It usually doesn't. If a woman tells you, "my boobs feel fine after the lift" would you insist that it isn't possible because she had some nerves removed? Sure, ask some dude who has spent 30 years with a foreskin that had a circumcision after that same foreskin try to strangle his dick if it feels different and he ill say yes. Ask a man who just had foreskin grafted on whether it decreases sensation and he'll probably nod in the affirmative.

Until they get used to it. (I wonder whether that's the reason hy circumcized men are such better lovers. Our realization that there is more than just the tip tranlates into our being far more broad in the attention we pay to out partners.)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Iago

***Circumcision is also a sanitary-promoting procedure as well. It is not uncommon for males who are not circumcised to encounter yeast infections...

When women are saying it's a good idea to cut off their clits because of I'll get on-board with circumcision.

Until then, keep the fucking knives away from kids.

A year ago when my latest niece was still baking my brother and my father were talking about the delivery and the extra charge for circumcision if it was a boy.

I almost threw a bottle across the kitchen at his head.

Its not ike they are removing the glanz . . . it would be more akin to a labiaplasty.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

billvon

>So, all these mothers out there who think that a circumcised penis is cute

Never met a woman who thought that about their child.

Is not the top answer for justification among those who have spent less than a couple of minutes to educate themselves on the subject that of aesthetics? They're making a decision regarding their childs genetaila on "cute".

AC DZ

My experience has been the parents seem to want to make the kids the same as dad. We don't want them feeling ostracized because they're different.

Although I do know a number of moms have not had their boys cut due to not having insurance and it was too expensive.

JerryBaumchen

Hi rocket,

some of the nerves ill - a woman ho had - woman ith a - the reason hy

OK, I gotta ask. What's up with the missing 'w'?

Your last ~ 10 posts seem to have it missing rather often; but not 100%.

:S

Jerry Baumchen

Thats because he's married and he lost sensitivity in his ring finger. ;)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9