promise5

What are you driving ?

Dang Dude, very nice...love, love, love this car & so jealous ;)

Chevelle SS, without seeing tale lights, guessing '64 - '66 ?

Back in the day I had a quite a few classics, then they were just considered used cars !

A couple of my favorites: 65' Impala SS, '65 Chevy II- Nova, '70 LeMans....but always wanted this B|

CanuckInUSA

Nice ride. The GTRs are bad ass. My only issue with them is that they kind of, sort of drive themselves. But they are still a bad ass machine that offers a lot of bang for the buck. Have you tracked it? If not, you should.

Yo Canuck! I have not tracked it but i only take it out on weekends. My normal drive around ride is a nice comfy standard Jeep Wrangler.
The GTR is grippy in a sense that it holds the road well which kinda drives themselves but when you have your hands on the steering wheel it drives like it's on a monorail track...point and go.

millertime24

******67, and thanks all.

Awww, don't tease us! Let's see the full car! Looks like a sexy beast! :o

Here ya go.

Now that's a sexy ride! That paint came out very shiney..did you use the Zaino car polish kit? I came out to Cali one time and helped my buddy shine up his SS using Zaino and to do some engine work.

GooniesKid

*********67, and thanks all.

Awww, don't tease us! Let's see the full car! Looks like a sexy beast! :o

Here ya go.

Now that's a sexy ride! That paint came out very shiney..did you use the Zaino car polish kit? I came out to Cali one time and helped my buddy shine up his SS using Zaino and to do some engine work.

Nah. Turtle Wax Jet Black kit. Tedious by hand, but not too bad with a buffer. When done looks like you're looking into very calm water.
Muff #5048

Amazon

Duuuude.. please tell me they did not stick a Powerglide behind that 396... [:/]

When I was a teenager, I was working at a gas station, and one of my co-workers had a mid-'60's Impala with a 427, and a 3-speed shifter on the steering column.:o:S:D
It had been ordered new by an elderly man.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I am restoring a 67 2 door post in my shop right now. It is getting a retro resto. The frame and body are the only thing that are original. Everything else is being replaced with new parts. The guy bought a new 427 crate engine. It was a 6 cylinder car. The owner is the vice president of a large men's clothing company and just wanted to build a car to do burn outs with. I like them original like your car, which by the way is beautiful!!!!!

ryoder

***Duuuude.. please tell me they did not stick a Powerglide behind that 396... [:/]

When I was a teenager, I was working at a gas station, and one of my co-workers had a mid-'60's Impala with a 427, and a 3-speed shifter on the steering column.:o:S:D

The original owner of my very first car, a 1963 Impala SS, had the decency to order it with a 4 speed behind the 409... a couple of the guys at school in auto shop had the Impala's with 327's and they were stuck with the 2 speed slip and slide.

Amazon

******Duuuude.. please tell me they did not stick a Powerglide behind that 396... [:/]

The original owner of my very first car, a 1963 Impala SS, had the decency to order it with a 4 speed behind the 409... a couple of the guys at school in auto shop had the Impala's with 327's and they were stuck with the 2 speed slip and slide.

I had a '67 Camaro 327 (2-barrel) with that useless 2-speed "Powerglide".>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

*********Duuuude.. please tell me they did not stick a Powerglide behind that 396... [:/]

I had a '67 Camaro 327 (2-barrel) with that useless 2-speed "Powerglide".>:(

I'm sorry... really I am.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

ok.. not really :D:D