keithbar

where is the outrage? hashtag# Nurse's lives matter.

I know this is old news but how do the bitches on the "view" get away with this s*** .how dare they say nursing is not a profession. and the dismissive attitude saying" that woman" came out there in a" costume " and just read her emails aloud .and and why was she "wearing a doctors stethoscope".>:(
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

ryoder

Just wait until the bimbos on "The View" learn that EMTs and Paramedics also carry "doctors stethoscopes".:S

At least EMTs and Paramedics get to wear way cooler looking costumes along with doctors stethoscopes.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

ryoder

Just wait until the bimbos on "The View" learn that EMTs and Paramedics also carry "doctors stethoscopes".:S

exactly just shows the level of their ignorance:S
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar

***Just wait until the bimbos on "The View" learn that EMTs and Paramedics also carry "doctors stethoscopes".:S

exactly just shows the level of their ignorance:S
I'll chime in and say the few times I've seen the View, it was chock full of idiots, and Joy was the biggest one of all.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

keithbar

I know this is old news but how do the bitches on the "view" get away with this s*** .how dare they say nursing is not a profession. and the dismissive attitude saying" that woman" came out there in a" costume " and just read her emails aloud .and and why was she "wearing a doctors stethoscope".>:(

Brother, you're getting pretty worked up over a stupid comment from a show of bauble heads.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

BIGUN

***I know this is old news but how do the bitches on the "view" get away with this s*** .how dare they say nursing is not a profession. and the dismissive attitude saying" that woman" came out there in a" costume " and just read her emails aloud .and and why was she "wearing a doctors stethoscope".>:(

Brother, you're getting pretty worked up over a stupid comment from a show of bauble heads.

That's what I was thinking. Looks like there's plenty of outrage.

NewGuy2005

******I know this is old news but how do the bitches on the "view" get away with this s*** .how dare they say nursing is not a profession. and the dismissive attitude saying" that woman" came out there in a" costume " and just read her emails aloud .and and why was she "wearing a doctors stethoscope".>:(

That's what I was thinking. Looks like there's plenty of outrage.

Well, that's what happens when you create a society in which everyone gets riled about the littlest thing instead of giving it a dismissive wave of the hand - and get on with your day.

It's daytime talk TV. People who are famous for being famous, but really don't contribute or produce anything for society other than talk.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Yeah. I shouldn't let it bother me. The bitches ain't worth it
But 25 years as a nurse that hit a nerve. Plus in was drunk posting:P