wolfriverjoe

2 Stars Gone. Who's Next?

To become canonized as a saint, a perfect track record isn’t required (or possible). Hence, being sinless isn’t on the list.

Even you could be considered. ;)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Oh, right.. "stars". I thought this was something interesting, such as actual stars, viz. the huge balls of burning matter floating around in nothing.

But I'll play:

wolfriverjoe

I know it's just a silly superstition, but famous people seem to die in "threes" (along with a lot of other things).

nolhtairt

I'd be shocked if the 3rd person to croak has a "Lemmy/Lemon" type of name too...

Miley Citrus? Rita Ora-nge?
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Amazon

***David Bowie :(

He knew his life was ebbing away... this was from his latest album...Blackstar
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=david+bowie+lazarus

RIP:(

None of us get out of this life alive

notice the projected rates over the next 30 to 40 years

Here is an interesting bit of trivia:
" A fight with a classmate when he was young left the singer with a permanently dilated left pupil."

Source: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/david-bowie-dead-at-69-20160111

I never knew that, but doing an image search on Google brings up lots of photos where you can see it.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

[urlhttp://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-35313604 ]Alan Rickman. [/url]

He was an awesome bad guy. Hans Gruber (Die Hard) was an amazing performance.

I heard on NPR that he didn't want to play Prof Snape in the Harry Potter films because he felt the character was too shallow. He agreed after JK Rowling told him the "rest of the story", long before the rest of the world knew.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Rick

looks like it's dangerous to be a hip hop or rap artist

Add pro wrestling star to that list too. You'd be amazed how many of them have died in their 40's and 50's
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban