FreeFlyHol

High/Low

Wow, I haven't done this in a while...

High: I'm home with my dogs, relaxing and enjoying my free time...

Low: My husband has spent almost the entire day and now, night working...I've seen him for about an hour.

~R+R:)...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

High: finally getting privacy (own bathroom / shower) and satellite television (promised - we'll see).

Low: Moving 1/2 mile across Camp Bondsteel in freezing weather (and for the 3rd time in as many years).

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

High: My son's HS soccer team made the Region Finals set for tomorrow night, there's only 8 teams left competing for the state title.

Low: His MCL is sprained and I'm so worried that he's going to make it worse playing in these games. But it's his Senior year and I don't have the heart to make him sit out.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

High: my coworker's birthday. He had baked flapjacks.

Low: [rant]My boss wanted to be talked trough how to use our new apparatus. I couldn't help but wince at every mouse click...Close, change, delete, save...Hopefully the thing still works tomorrow.
Men! Can't they just ASK for HELP instead of randomly clicking stuff in the hope an exemplary report will magically come rolling out of the printer?[/rant]
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Highs: got my furniture

Lows: my mattresses are wet/moldy/smelly and my small couch is wet black looking on one side so basically it is ruined...:|

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

High: Since the creation of this thread I often due this exercise. I always tried to be positive anyway but it helped remind me to look on the good side of life.

Low: I often ignore this.The LOWS will always present themselves but if you find the good side of the issue you can moveon with a smile.
That attitude would often confuse my , now, ex girlfriend.

Like when my car was stolen. It didnt totally destroy my day. But thats a different story.:D

My photos

My Videos

High: my GF is working all night so I can watch all the fun stuff on Discovery without any complaints.
Low: Me not getting laid tonight :(

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

HIGH: After more than two months of data analysis and writing reports and SOPs, I finaly got to do an experiment toda!!

LOW: That experiment generated a lot of data that needs to be analysed. It's one of them circle-thingies...[:/]

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

High: Going to the Keith Code motorcycle course in Okinawa tomorrow.

Low: Having to pay to rent a bike because we didn't go to the same event 2 weeks ago in Las Vegas that provided the bikes.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Highs: Booked more tunnel time and am taking the 8yr old for his first time. :)
Lows: It isn't for two weeks and if the 8yr old likes I am going to go bankrupt...:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

High: just got off the horn with 02' dz.com'er FreeFlyz who's out in the Lone Star State who had words to take to heart as well as some general quick catching up

Low: probably would have never spoken with him again if he hadn't had taken the action to get in touch with me.

High: grateful he did.

High: Going to watch Jeramiah Johnson, The Thomas Crown Affair (Steve McQueen version) and re-watch The Outlaw Josey Wales

Low: having said "Whatever" when i should have spoken to the heart of a matter a long, long, while back. didn't know "whatever" could be a life changing statement.

High: on a good track.

Low: for all intensive purposes i'm more of a whuffo with knowledge of the sport of skydiving rather than an active participant these days..

High: looking forward to hopefully grabbing a cup of coffee with another more recent friend i fell out of touch with. and catching up

Low: like a lot of people, a cup of coffee is about all i can afford.

High: getting to speak plainly and shoot straight over a cup of joe.
Ya Know!:)

High: having some peace of mind-priceless. multi-millionaire in what actually has some intrinsic value thanks to the people in my life today and speaking with FreeFlyz tonight, which is a the only account that can make deposits or withdraws from at will, whenever/wherever

made BANK tonight.

and in response to Holly's 1st post when she started this thread...
"i just want to meet a nice girl who loves to get back rubs... so i can make her drool... why is that so difficult to find in Los Angeles"

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Low: Remembering the prolonged shock and disbelief that I felt almost exactly five years ago while staring at one particular post on these forums which stated that Paul "Raff" Rafferty had passed away.

High: Remembering how fortunate I am for having Raff as one of my skydiving instructors. Remembering the overwhelming impression he made on me. Remembering how I always enjoyed skydiving with him on my AFF dives since he was always right next to me offering encouragement and instruction. Remembering the many, many things that I learned from him during the very short time that I interacted with him, only some of which pertained to skydiving. Remembering that, if Raff had that much impact on me in such a short time, he must have touched many lives with his remarkable talents.

Paul Rafferty is certainly missed. But his profound impact on my life is warmly appreciated. I'm sure there are many people who have gained similar benefit from being fortunate enough to interact with Raff. He may have died, but I'm certain that his impact on the world lives on strongly.

Lows: knowing I will be making a few trips back to the west coast for two relatives who are not doing well..[:/]

Highs: being able to see friends and family when I go back to the west coast that I haven't seen in about a year.

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1