Thanatos340

Name that Rack!! (The NEW DZ.com Game)

robert, you can not stalk anymore dz.commers....

you are at your limit :P

In my defense, she started it!!

That's what all stalkers say :P

Don't make me come over there!

BTW, didn't we have a talk about you talking shit about your rigger, especially when your repack is due?

SSSSHHHHHHHH! besides you're getting off topic. we're supposed to be talking about boobs here. :P

robert, you can not stalk anymore dz.commers....

you are at your limit :P

In my defense, she started it!!

That's what all stalkers say :P

Don't make me come over there!

BTW, didn't we have a talk about you talking shit about your rigger, especially when your repack is due?

SSSSHHHHHHHH! besides you're getting off topic. we're supposed to be talking about boobs here. :P

BOOBS!?!?!? WHERE??? I DON'T SEE ANY BOOBS!!!!

In an attempt to change the subject ENTIRELY, and keep up the momentum here, I offer this.

Nice B| , but now you have me curious. What's that silver bit below/between your boobs?

You have nice taste in necklaces. :)

Heh! Thanks :) Maybe we should start a jewelry thread. It's my Karma necklace. I'm very partial to it. It helps remind me :) http://www.dogeared.com/karma-necklace-sterling-silver

Edited to fix link

We need to see nipples.
Otherwise this just looks like the inside of your elbow, finger, butt, whatever....it's the interwebs and there's that photoshop stuff. I just know you can't trust pictures on the interwebs...without clearly seeing what the picture is really of!
:D

In an attempt to change the subject ENTIRELY, and keep up the momentum here, I offer this.

Thx, this pic definitely changed by train of thought
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Its you!:P

nope! :P tho I'll be honest, wish I had thought of it :D

Now that is a classic nipple shot. Hey normiss, there is a nipple under that finger. Lmao:D

My guess is mcswervy.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

goodness gracious. I go to bed early one night and look at the chaos! ya'll want nipple? Well this is the ladies' response to that request ;)

i don't think im allowed to guess, because i know that middle finger
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Is that her diddlin' finger???
>:(
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

i can neither confirm nor deny my association with said finger :):$B|B|
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

skydivecat?

DING DING DING!!!! we have a winner!!!!! :)

@skydivecat how you doin'? B|

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

goodness gracious. I go to bed early one night and look at the chaos! ya'll want nipple? Well this is the ladies' response to that request ;)

Ha! Hysterical! I actually thought about doing that last night and then got distracted. Also thought about photoshopping two pencil erasers on one of my pics but I don't know how to use the program. :D

Ha! Hysterical! I actually thought about doing that last night and then got distracted. Also thought about photoshopping two pencil erasers on one of my pics but I don't know how to use the program. :D

*jedi mind trick* send me the original and i'll photoshop it for you

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"