alanab

New girl to forums and BORED at work

Hey everyone out there in the dz.com world:) I've been reading these forums for a few months now and just decided it would be a good idea to post!! I must spend 8 hours a day on this website while I'm at work... gee, not much to do being a summer intern I guess! Anyhow, I'm also a newbie to the sport and had something horrible happen to me. I broke my right elbow (see my forum profile) and snapped the ligament last week and already had intensive surgery for it. That means I'm out for 2 months. B| That REALLY blows since I want to jump all the time and I just bought all my gear finally. I can't wait to get back in the air again and to jump my gear for the first time. Introduce yourselves to me.... I'm Alana, 21 yrs old, and I go to Ohio University.

PLEASE REPLY:)

I blew up my knee last summer on a jump. Tore my MCL, did ACL damage...I jumped the next weekend, though. I had a hard-core brace on, I couldn't bend my knee, but I had to jump, so I did one...it hurt but it was sooooo good.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Welcome.

PWing at work is habit forming. I have got nothing done. But my priorities are straight. 1)PostWhoring, 2)PostWhoring, and 3)PostWhoring.

I wish you speedy recovery. By the way, what DZ in Ohio?

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire

We had the Beach come to our DZ from somewhere in Ohio. The manifest lady was a wonderful person named Leslie Pohlenz. I think she was activated a while ago, though. You jump at that DZ?

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire

anyone else out there want to introduce themselves to me?? i'm still bored. how was everyone's weekends? any stories from WFFC yet? check out the other forum post i made tonight... i have a wierd situation going on with some gear purchase.