Suzie

NEW SKYDIVE ADDICT!!

Wonderful feeling isn't it? Keep watching your video, I still think about my first jump!

Welcome to the forums.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Just did my first jump on Sunday and I am now in the same boat as Suzie – I am totally hooked! I am still riding the biggest high from it, even 3 days later. I am going to complete jumps 2 and 3 this coming Sunday and am counting down the days until I can get back up in the sky. I have already resigned to the fact that I am going to get my license now so I can jump anywhere – I better start eating cat food!

i wish i was doing one this weekend! I do keep watching the video but its exciting me so much and I can't jump yet. My tutor is in Dubai at the moment so have to wait for him to come back - hurry up Dave!

Suzie
aka: Tigger

Welcome to both Suzie and Allicat.

I did my first jump (a tandem) on July 14th, 2002. And once the TM told me about the AFF training, I became totally addicted to the sport (that was 167 jumps ago in a seven month time span). If you two are as addicted as many of us here on DZ.COM are, you'll be in good company. It's hard to imagine life without skydiving in it now. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

what a fun time, I bet I watched my tandem video over 100 times.

It is cool after you get a few more videos, and 100 jumps or so, you will pull that tandem video out and watch it, and it will just be funny

Welcome to the sky.

Bill

have fun, love life, be nice to the humans

Congrats Suzie! I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Just keep a very very very close eye on that nasty four letter word you used - LOAN - Make sure you are ready for the financial end of skydiving before you get in tooooooo deep and can't dig your way out! It's one thing not to buy a new car or maybe a few less trips to the movie theatre. I think I sold most of my scuba diving equipment when I got hooked to help with my expenses. But remember - enjoy it - don't let the $ add a stressor in your life!:)

"Is there anyone from the uk here? "

One or two of us from the UK post and hang out here...:)Welcome to the forums, hmm Dave from Langar...Sounds like Dave Morris?
Cya

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

"Nice guy, gonna do my AFF course with him as soon as possible. He better be good!"

All I can say is, good choice!B|
"Banana Man" is one of the most respected skydivers in Europe, and a great guy into the bargain.
(Make mine a Guiness Dave, if your reading!B|)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

"He better be good!"

Ahem, I forgot to add....Dave trained Al Hodgson, the guy on the front page. Read his story..:)

--------------------