QuickDraw

Interesting Ebay Item.

Well, I don't speak German, but it appears to be a heck of way to die to me.

Ganja

Machine translation of website.

SENSTAIONELLE OPPORTUNITY

TANDEM PARACHUTE JUMP

with FELIX BAUMGARTNER

Ersteigern it here a coupon for tandem a Fallschrimsprung with the Salzburger HSV and world-famous Felix Baumgartner as a cameraman, who takes up this unforgettable experience for you on video.

Felix Baumgartner became world-famous by waghalsige and singular parachute jumps! He is world champion in COUSIN the Jump and jumped among other things from the Jesus statue in Rio de Janeiro and from the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur. Its last caper was as first humans the crossing of the English Channel in the free case. Further information receives you on www.felixbaumgartner.com

Accomplished and issued is this coupon of talks bulletin Salzburg to redeem until at the latest 30 September 2005

The winner of the auction ersteigert the coupon for tandem a parachute jump. To redeem this is with talks bulletin Salzburg. The date agreement effected directly with talk bulletin! Partners and details are handed over. No adhesion is taken over. The minimum age amounts to 18 years. Under 18 years is written agreement der/des educate-entitled necessarily! One does not bar-replace is possible. The coupon is transferable!

10 % of net proceeds are donated to the child cancer assistance Austria!

The payment takes place in cash, by transfer on our Austrian account or Pay Pal. The assumption of the coupon can take place personally or by dispatch. Forwarding expenses are specially computed! The execution place parachute jump of talks bulletin determined and in Salzburg/Austria will presumably take place. No special arrangements and/or only after arrangement! The auction winner explains to be with delivery of a requirement in good physical condition without handicap! We would like to discriminate against thereby nobody, but a parachute jump presupposes a certain physically maximum stress! If doubts should be present here, then the execution of the jump can be refused. As a substitute however somebody else can jump, which fulfills the physical conditions for a parachute jump!

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

OK people.

It's time to see some green.

I have 50 bucks grand prize for the best photoshop conversion of any of the photos involved in that ad.

Captions are also eligible for a $10 prize if they are sufficiently high quality.

Let 'em fly.

Another $50 to any hackers out there who can post the winners on Felix's website.

Bring it on.

;)

edited to respell eligible for the sake of Rhonda Lea Kirk who refuses to sleep with me when I mispell anything.

edited a second time to spell Rhonda Lea's name correctly which resulted in teeth marks in my penis right up to the second mile marker.

Edited a third time to correct the spelling of misspell (which I have left deliberately for spite). A retaliation could result in a Lame Harpy for Ms Kirk.
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

Caption should read:

A seemingly unexpected turn of events, combined with a translational misunderstanding,

left RedBull no alternative but to 'Let Mr Baumgartner go'.

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

Edited a third time to correct the spelling of misspell (which I have left deliberately for spite). A retaliation could result in a Lame Harpy for Ms Kirk.

You forgot the little dot that follows "Ms."

Dumbass. :P

rl

Edited to add: Given your response below, in the event you make good on your Lame Harpy threat, you, not I, will be paying the drycleaner for the drapes.

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an idiot.

You forgot the little dot that follows "Ms."

Dumbass. :P

rl

It's called a period...which, incidentally, is what you sound like you're on.
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

Mwaaaahaaaahaaa!!
Nice one bruva!:D
Hope its one hell of a tandem for 5 million euro!!!:oAlthough if they put the usual Red Bull spin on it, it'll be touted as the most extreme thing anyone has even undertaken in the history of mankind, blah, blah, blah....
:P
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

[golf clap]

High quality.

This ups the ante.

More please...:)
$kin.

Ok Abbie, let's see what you can do with this one in Photoshop.
Tom you want to get the "Banned for two weeks" button ready?

Tom you want to get the "Banned for two weeks" button ready?

I'm pretty sure there's a "Felix" exemption to site bans. ;)

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

I'm pretty sure there's a "Felix" exemption to site bans.

Hope so.....[:/]

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

not sure its big enough.
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

so was adolf hitler mate so whats our point?

;)
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

so was adolf hitler mate so whats our point?

;)

A. H. wasn´t a basejumper.
I think we risk to get a bit offtopic here. Stop, please.

mucho base, Martin

Did the fact that ten percent of the proceeds are donated towards a children's cancer research group get lost to everybody in the translation?

Yes, I would much rather see them give all hundred percent. Yes, the main reason for this stunt is probably publicity for Red Bull or whomever. Yes, Felix may have said some things that may have bothered you.

But what the hell, he has also done some pretty cool stuff, regardless of whether or not he was the first guy to do it, and regardless of whether or not he bragged that he was the first to do it. This guy just puts up a tandem jump on an auction-site of which ten percent goes to help a bunch of kids who feel a lot shittier having cancer than you will ever feel hearing Felix talking.

Give the guy a break, let him do his thing, and ignore the rest. I may be a post-whore, but I definitely have better things to do than talk shit about a guy who uses his passion to generate publicity and help some kids along the way.

Just in case it was lost...

I'll match the 10% to a cause agreed to by concensus by the posters on this thread.

Everyone's a winner.

Don't come to me with problems. Come to me with solutions.

PS I think 10% is pretty fucking lame...I'll match double that at the minimum.
$kin.