MrCat

Ghost3 Delivery :)

Nice! Looks like I need to get down to Sibson again.

Edit - P.S. If folks live on the M6 side of the country am always have to fly with folks more locally.

Do you normally jump at Langar ??

Perhaps we need to have a UKWS fun day somewhere central
Jump more, post less.

Yep, on my own for the most part... :-( ...though am trying to breed! Brought a load of tickets at the start of the year so keep going to save money...lol.

Am off to Gap on 10th Aug for a few days with the intention being to getting around the UK a bit for after that.

Ross
www.gathhelmets.co.uk
www.flyyourbody.com

I ordered a Ghost3 on 5 July and just followed up re delivery estimates. I’m still told to expect around 7 weeks, so 23 Aug is the target (but hope it shows up earlier). If I remember, I’ll post or PM when received as mine will probably only be days before yours.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

Hi Nick,

Best thing to do is contact the dealer you placed your order through, they'll be able to get you an update, though we are still working to a 7 / 8 week delivery timescale depending on shipping option and location :)
If you have any issues after contacting your dealer, feel free to contact me: [email protected]

Macca

Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I ordered a Ghost3 on 5 July and just followed up re delivery estimates. I’m still told to expect around 7 weeks, so 23 Aug is the target (but hope it shows up earlier). If I remember, I’ll post or PM when received as mine will probably only be days before yours.

Your suit arrive yet... Still impatiently awaiting the arrival of mine. The 11 week estimates on the website now are worrying me a little!

Justin, are you talking about the student you mentioned to me a couple weeks ago, the one whose order I immediately checked up on, and updated him on the status of his order? which btw hadn't been sent to the factory until late may, and was finished and scheduled to be shipped the week following our last conversation, as far as I remember...