The111

VIDEO: Elsinore 71-way 2008... wait, what?

Yes, you read that right. Here in November of 2009, I am posting a video I just made of an event from November of 2008. There are plenty of good reasons why this video is an entire year late, but the best one is that I just procrastinated.

On the bright side, putting this together (and watching it) is a reminder of how much fun last year was, and gives us something to look forward to at this year's event, next week! B|

Watch (HD)
Watch (standard)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

As usual after watching one of you edits Matt, WOW! That brought back lots of Great memories and should get anyone who watched it jazzed for NEXT WEEK! If your not registered for the event next week and you should be (you know who you are) DO IT!!! This should be a fantastic event to be in for 2009......

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Nice Matt, although I was somehow hoping to see the clip where you deploy and watch the core 40 way diamond track off away from you. Those clips got quiet a few awhs during the debrief.

This is not a complaint, I just know you are keeping some good stuff to yourself still.

Nice Matt, although I was somehow hoping to see the clip where you deploy and watch the core 40 way diamond track off away from you. Those clips got quiet a few awhs during the debrief.

Wow, good memory you have. One of those shots is in the video right around 3:00. I cut the shot just as I was reaching line stretch because I didn't want to include all the canopy seeking/bouncing that ruins the smoothness of the shot, and it pretty much ended after that anyway, though you can sort of see people breaking off after the cut I made.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

top shit ! very smooth and cool editing. It gave me a wonderfull "that is what it was like" feeling. thanks for sharing ! keep filming keep shooting pics keep sharing !
oxygen wingsuitteam
check out our newest movie
Trainingweek Seville Spain 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwtzc1RDzDQ