kevin922

Wingsuits 202

These DVD's are just a service we are providing

to make money.

And wingsuits 101 and 202 give the viewer plenty of great info to build their skills on.

And gives us money to jump with.

If you buy Our DVD, you WILL take something away from it.

A feeling of not being able to make 10 jumps because you just dumped $200 on videos

As always NOTHING can replace a good coach. If you want to expedite your learning curve, then hire one.

We are available for that also --- bring your check book, credit card and SSN

If you think you do not need a coach, then you dont. and that is fine, but the people who coach have to cover costs

So buy our video ....one way or another your bitch ass is gonna give me money

Jarno and Macca, all the Main Euro flyers I have met and flown with are Great flyers and Instructors,

Fuck i hate saying that since they don't wear Tonysuits

And any Flock U coach you hire for a jump will give you results you can be happy with.

Like a feeling of being ass raped and mugged (that one is my personal favorite)

Bottom line is we are all trying to do the same thing:

screw experienced skydivers out of money and get drunk as fuck on their cash.....what we at FlockU like to call 'The Dream'

there is no competition here, just a united community working towards sport dominance

Fuck Yeah we at FlockU are going to dominate the expendable cash flow you bitches have!!!

Justin

Shut up and buy my video ... I am just like Dr Phil - we both have been on TV and try to sell our books and DVDs for extra cash

Hugs and kisses on all your pink parts
Voodew

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I don't normally do this, But I'm going to hand sign the copies you just ordered last night. Cause your my friend, and that's what friends do

Thanks --- I am sure I will get lots of use from them and thanks for the discount since you said I needed more help than most of the newer flyers:ph34r:

and skwrl as for the 6 out of 10 on trolling

I think it was at least a 8 ----- but for you I will try harder next time

And for those of you that don't know me as the fuck I am ............ I do this for fun its the god damn internet for fuck sakes - I mean no harm (well maybe just a little:P) I am just making most of you laugh
The ones that take me serious need to lighten up ALOT!

are you on a marketing retainer? ;)

nope, not at all.
I'm gettin nuthin out of this.

I think you are getting some good karma out of it at the very least!

And some incriminating photographs of a complete stranger in compromizing positions.......whether she wants them or not.

And for those of you that don't know me as the fuck I am ............ I do this for fun its the god damn internet for fuck sakes - I mean no harm (well maybe just a little:P) I am just making most of you laugh
The ones that take me serious need to lighten up ALOT!

Jason, that piss poor attitude doesn't fly well with the "new" unified community for winged flight sport dominance brotherhood.
I does however jive well with a forum of personal ego trips, infighting and brand wars which we are just a few posts away from so your timing is off my friend.

and skwrl as for the 6 out of 10 on trolling

I think it was at least a 8 ----- but for you I will try harder next time

I just challenge you to do better because I know what you're capable of... Normally, your troll-fu is impressive... I don't want you slacking...
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

Cost of learning to backfly from Jeff N, Justin S, special appearances by Chuck B, Purple M, all of whom either practiced what they're doing, thought about what they said before they said it, and show newb's and experienced flyers how to best accomplish backflying (not to mention nearly 25 mins of Scotty Burns 71 way footage not available. We're saving the Ginzu Knives for later)=$80.00
Do it off-season, do it when it's convenient, be smarter.

Cost to travel to TEXAS and learn to backfly from a person whose only demonstrated talent is playing with his balls in front of a camera (aka "Batman")=priceless.

You'll be just as ignorant or worse when you leave Texas, but you'll know a lot more about Voodew's balls.
Doesn't everyone enjoy Voodew's balls?

Theo can backfly like a mofo too ----- so I have never had to.

But when I see that ass just waiting I must hit it:P

For the record I can't freefly worth a shit either - not my thing and I am ok with that.

Spot .......... you seem to be HUNG up on my sack - not sure if it was a life scarring thing or you just really like them either way.....thanks I am proud of them - I have to be they are bigger than my dickB|

You *almost* have that right. I'd like to see Batman HUNG UP by his sac.:D:D

Yes. Going through the rough footage of Scotty's stuff one day, being introduced to your sac in such a genteel manner, was life-scarring. I didn't know anyone had balls that small. Terrified me for the future generation.
Then I saw them again in a video you posted. not life-scarring; merely confirmation that it wasn't cold the day Scotty shot video of you.