skymoo

wingsuit worn backwards makes the news

Because all the whuffos watching TV would have been less impressed by a wingsuit worn the right way? :D

He was just making sure they noticed the wingsuit. Otherwise, with all the hair gel, they might've thought he was a freeflyer.

What the fuck did they do to your hair THIS time Medusa???
Nice videos...now do the English version?
B|:D:D
F&D in March????

Come on broo give me brake, I was in a bad hair day!! I've in a bad hair day for almost 3 years. jejeje

That little segment was done by one of the biggest TV channels her in Colombia so I don't think there will be an English section.

We are negotiating with the TV channel to se what budget they are going to give me to do the shows. Right now nothing is for sure but we still in the fight. I don’t know if I can make it to F&D but something is for sure, I really want to go

Cool videos..

But MAaaaaan...people accuse me of going overboard on filters sometimes...this video solves ALL my problems!

You know how it is, Is easier to satisfy Whitney houston crack addiction. That a bunch of skydivers, we always have to bitch about something jejeje!

I think your videos are really tight!!! Fuck what people say as long as you have a good time wile doing them.

These kinds of shows are really new in our undeveloped country, as far as I know people here had been really pleas with them.

He still hasn't gotten the Spanish instructions for the that suit yet?

I'm still missing that leg wing extension jejeje :P

Because all the whuffos watching TV would have been less impressed by a wingsuit worn the right way?

Because Jeb Corliss had already invented that move. jejeje

Come on, Matt. It's just Jonathan

Lets just say that I learn from the best

He was just making sure they noticed the wing suit. Otherwise, with all the hair gel, they might've thought he was a freeflyer

How many times I have to tell you is not hair gel is tooth paste.

Ok guy’s thanks for watching and supporting me. I'm open to any suggestions, pointers or ideas for crazy shows.

I miss you all and I wish I could be flocking with all you guys soon. Thanks to all the people that helped me sharing their footage “video and pictures” .

Juan: thanks for cheering this, with all this mother flockers.

C ya

guys
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

Awesome work on getting that on the air!

A really great change from Real-TV showing the usual bad demo-landing and AFF student pulling his cutaway pad in freefall.

Hope you get the budget to turn this into a solid show/segment!

(ps. do put some english transcriptions for us online if you get a chance)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I'm glad you ask, the Externet is coming really strong!!;)

There is a nerd kind of looking guy name Bill Gate. He wants to invest in my business, he also claims to be a millionaire but I’m not really impressed by the way he dress, I think he buys his cloth at the Salvation Army.

He took me to Mc Donald’s for a business lunch and I was force to pay for his happy meal and his Mcflury and he keept the fucking toy.

Ok I’m living this Aguardiente is getting me Drunk.

Cya
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

Because all the whuffos watching TV would have been less impressed by a wingsuit worn the right way? :D

Its always amusing how many jumpers can watch footage of a wingsuit worn backwards and not notice the difference....I thought a rig being worn backwards might be a good hint, but they didn't notice that either :S
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Its always amusing how many jumpers can watch footage of a wingsuit worn backwards and not notice the difference....I thought a rig being worn backwards might be a good hint, but they didn't notice that either :S

The rig wasn't worn backwards... :|
www.WingsuitPhotos.com