bodypilot1

Texas Turnaround?

What happened to the old voodew1? :P
Just read this in the Event & Place to jump forum....

--------
voodew1 wrote:
Real reason ------ if your at the DZ all the time (family) we don't charge for training or even suit rental most of the time
(sometimes we might charge for suit rental -- we did have to buy them).
But if we go to an event or someone just shows up at the DZ and wants to try we charge.
So if you think about that $30 is cheap and well worth it compared to having to hang out with us for a month just to get free training...

--------

Did jumping at somewhere other then the small C182 DZ change you Bro? The next thing you know you'll be wanting to be called some kinda officail wingsuit instructor.....:P:D

Just pokin you with your own stick Bro........:P

Be Safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Ed, Ed, Ed --- I was just trying to help out a fellow wingsuit instructor that was trying to make a little cash ---- at most I have ever got was $10 suit rental -- which is waved most of the time and slot to jump with them.

Nothing has changed in Texas we are still the kind of wingsuit pilots that like nothing more than stirrin' the pot to get you BMCI/BMI all spun up

Wait I did actually travel this year out of Texas to jump.

But I do respect your effort to try and start shit -- your finally gettin it;) (and I used your favorite wink icon)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

See, now this shit is way more interesting than whether birdman is better than pheonix-fly.

Now if the west coast guys could just get 1 or 2 decent wing suit flyers, we could have some "xxx coast flyers are better than yyy coast ones" flame wars.

:)

What happened to jumping to have fun and not make money? I jump with many people just to have fun and share what I know freely...

It's OK, man. Keep practicing, and some day you'll be good enough that someone will be willing to pay you. Then you can start raping your fellow skydivers just like the rest of us.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

ouch... I might be good one day.. I just might... though Id rather just have fun being me.

Stay true to yourself... I said that as my Highschool saying in my yearbook. Never knew how true that would really ring during the last 10 yrs.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Dont worry, you dont stand a chance to get me spun up. >>>;)<<<
Just stirrin up alittle Texas shit, with your own stick, >>>;)<<< I'll go back to being serious now....:D

Just though your post about charging for your instruction and suit rentals was funny. :)

Be safe
Ed

See, now this shit is way more interesting than whether birdman is better than pheonix-fly

That has been hashed over and over and everyone has decided that Phoenix -Fly suits are way better than the birdman suits -- so its just not that much fun anymoreB|

And the war should be if you east coast and west coast guys can find anyone as good as the Texas guys -- then we coould have a war --- it will kind of be like the Alamo --all of ya'll against a few of us only this time we will win:ph34r:

And the war should be if you east coast and west coast guys can find anyone as good as the Texas guys -- then we coould have a war --- it will kind of be like the Alamo --all of ya'll against a few of us only this time we will win

Here on the west coast we heard all ya'll sink like a Texas Turd no matter what suit yur in......... :D

Be safe
Ed

Actually you probably had been drinking too much wine -- what was said is we are faster than a Texas Tornado---well me anyways... Theo ...not so much:P(Yess I am waiting for a really good come back Ted)

Its nice to see you have a sense of humor Ed which is odd as I thought you had no sense at all:ph34r:

what was said is we are faster than a Texas Tornado---well me anyways...

If you could email me some un-edited video as proof of you being faster then a texas tornado I'm willing to believe you on that statement:P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Hey Voodew,

I'm kinda confused here... in the thread about the Flying the Acro, you have a disclaimer:

(disclaimer)Yes I am a Phoenix-Fly instructor --- but I have jumped almost every suit that is readily available and was able to make an unbias judgement (in my opinion anyways)

And yet in this thread, you say:

That has been hashed over and over and everyone has decided that Phoenix -Fly suits are way better than the birdman suits -- so its just not that much fun anymoreB|

Biased, nahhh... :P;)
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

Biased, nahhh... :P;)

I personally know two loyal BMI's who have stated " they must get a phoenix suit" I know they are un-biased.

Actually you probably had been drinking too much wine -- what was said is we are faster than a Texas Tornado---well me anyways... Theo ...not so much:P(Yess I am waiting for a really good come back Ted)

Its nice to see you have a sense of humor Ed which is odd as I thought you had no sense at all:ph34r:

Try not to think, it's just not like you...... >>>>;)<<<<

Be safe
Ed

Stay true to yourself... I said that as my Highschool saying in my yearbook

High school year book, eh! Man, you must have been really ahead of you time to come up with something that profound at the tender age of 19 or 20.

In all seriousness, I think my highschool year book quote was "There is another". It's true, too. Whenever I think everyone is onto my games, someone new comes along and bites on it, hook line and sinker.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.