The111

VIDEO: Z-Flock 2.0, A Gathering of Wings

Crank up your speakers and press play!

CLICK FOR VIDEO

From the SM.com info page:

This is the official video for Skydive City's second annual 'Z-Flock' wingsuit event, April 2006.

The footage consists mainly of small, medium, and large (up to 30-way) static wingsuit formations. However, flocking is not the only way to fly; there is a bit of aerobatic footage mixed in with the formation loads, to add variety.

EDITING:
Matt Hoover

CAMERA:
Matt Hoover
Scary Perry
Avery Badenhop

ADDITIONAL FOOTAGE:
Omar Nery's
Sam Gouws
Jason Weisberg
Edward Cheslek
Medusa
Richard Parkin
Yuri Artemov

DVD VERSION - If you attended this event (or even if you didn't!) and are interested in the DVD version (much better video quality), please send me an email for information. The DVD includes other videos I have produced. With the DVD, I will also send a picture disc with digital photos from every jump.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Really sucks being the camera guy, eh Matt? There's never any video of yourself :P

Just kidding, man. Great editing, really good job with the ground stuff and all the little tricks. I also liked the music, and the whole build up thing.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

I feel so grateful to be part of such a great group of guys/girls...you've all been so wonderful to me..hopefully I can become better soon and be able to flock with the best of you mother flockers;)

At the flock n dock at zhills, my biggest attempt was 16 way...that was enough for me at the time.

Thanks Matt! I appreciate all of the time and hard work that it took to compile all of that.

I'm awed that I was allowed to be in the same air as those great wingsuiters and huge flocks. It's a privilege that not every bird will have the opportunity to experience.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Hey man that video really kick Ass!!!

Amazing, beautifull it make me cry!! :$

Cool broo thanks for cheering.

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

I suggested some Meshuggah, Mastodon and Mudvayne (I'm in my "M" phase) to Matt, but he started crying when he listened to them. He's a little too sensitive for that kind of stuff. :)

Well now that you've got a camera, you can use all the MMMetal you want in your OWN video soundtracks. :P
www.WingsuitPhotos.com