Anvilbrother

Who is the biggest bird out there

Tallguy, here on DZ.com, is the biggest Birdman to date and is currently in an S3. There is a picture of him in his suit posted somewhere in the forums. At WFFC, tall guy was geting very impressive times considering it was his initial time in a suit and that he wasn't wearing the booties becasue the legs were too short on the demo suit he was using.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

So pretty much if you have the numbers, and the money, they will make a suit for us corn fed fucks

Yes sir that is correct. BirdMan does not discriminate against those of excessive stature or girth;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

So pretty much if you have the numbers, and the money, they will make a suit for us corn fed fucks:D

Robert actually asked me to send him my measurements so he could make "American" sized demo suits. Apparently all the Phoenix Fly demos were built to European proportions, and whenever they sent them to the States no one could squeeze into them. :D
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

My Purple Messican Brother has probally one of the largest GTi's made and he totally kicks it. Should see some nice gains now that he's moved to turbine land instead of his 182 home.

You rang?!B|

My GTi is sized for me @ 5'8" and 245-255 pounds. There's a whole lotta fabric on that suit. Out the door, I'm probably about 275-280.

I can hold low 70's to mid 60's, and I've touched 50's in it, but it's wobbly as hell. I'm also woefully inexperienced and have only done a small handful of jumps at all this year, but I should be fixing that here quite soon so I'll have to see if I can get even better.

I may not be the slowest, but I still have a blast flying it!;)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Are you a birdman or a precision guided munition?
Pulling numbers like that with those body specifications means you are seriously kicking ass, man, out the door you top my weight by a whopping 120+ lb but still get within 30 mph of my own best low cruise. I bet flying with you is FUN.
Here at PSC we got a TM name of Rich, flies a V-1. Rich is at least 6'4"+, built like a basketball player and has a fucking HUGE wingspan and the V-1's megasize wings only exaggerate the effect.... The B-52 of birdmen, if you will, hell of an impressive sight in flight. Flying Dreadnought. I been saying for awhile now we could mount little birdmen on his wingtips and launch them like missiles. Rich the mothership. When we get more birds he'll make an awesome centerpiece for big flocks, one giant white suit surrounded by a bunch of little birds buzzing around.
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

don't know about heavy-weight but Jimmy freeman, an Aussy is one tall and Lanky guy in WS.
he got to be @ least 6' - 6" PLUS could easily be taller. he is VERY slender body-build... (talk about a lawn dart)
Who is the Tallest and Skinniest flying a WS in the world ???

Ya, Jimmy could well be the Tallest and Lightest WS pilot that is currently Flying. He has a WS profile/shape that would be desirable extended hang-Time for sure.
The couple of BASE WS flights I saw him do in K.L. off the Menara tower. On One He went for a LZ lower down the base of Tower and made it there with about 150 ft. of altitude to spare on line stretch and pressurization.
It was one of the best short altitude WS flight I ever saw. Not just any body shape would have made that distance no matter what the skill level.

My weight is around 245 to 255 out the door 265 to 275 -- 5ft 10 inches --S3 on the pro track I have seen anywhere from 52 to 109 depending on if I am flocking or going flat out . I don't believe the 52 because all the the birds I jump with have a hard time cathing me except Scarry Perry.