OmarPR

Z-Flock video

Yea..I enjoyed that!
Especialy the barrelrolls and stuff....quite often video's of wingsuiters 'just' show people flying and grinning....this is much more exciting to watch on video..

Cool stuff..and groovy editing!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I am also going to take the edited DVD that Scott Bland made (with Perry's footage of EVERY jump from the weekend) and encode it to a viewable file, soon when I get a chance. I have the permission of both authors.

What format would people prefer? I've never encoded a file this big before but I'm guessing it will be a biggish download. But it's very much worth it!
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Blech, I have never understood why anyone likes Quicktime. Maybe I just suck, but I can't even figure out how to get the viewer to go to a fullscreen mode. And I hate the fact that you even have to download a proprietary viewer just to view one type of movie file. I like things that play in WMP. (shutup, Mac people :P)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

you just don't get it do you?!! :ph34r:

you have to rave about MACs to make yourself look cool and more knowledgeable that the poor WinTel crowd!

why else would people use over priced proprietary hardware? surely it's not because they just look pretty?

i vote for WMV or DIVX...

DUDE, that cloud surfing video was awesome, too bad I missed out on that. :( The ending was also brilliant... I mean, it really wasn't all that creative I guess, but I've never seen anyone else do an edit like that, and it fooled me - for a second I was confused but then I busted out laughing. A very cool mindfuck to watch the exit that way.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

What are you talking about? We really flew back into the plane.;)
I guess we just gave the ending away.:P

Anyways. Cool! I guess it worked how I had hoped it would. I busted out laughing too when I read your reaction. I didn't really want to fill out this one with a bunch of effects because I just wanted people to really appreciate the flying without being distracted with other fancy crap.

P.S. I'm working on the footage we got last weekend. It will be online soon.

Blue Skies...
...and Big Fat Clouds

WINGSUIT ACROBATICS team O zone
ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds