moonglo

Wingsuits at Skyfest

Looks like it will winsuit madness! Will also have the new Phoenix Fly prodigy for demos and a Vampire or 3 for those who have the skills and desire!!! See you this weekend Chuck
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

Heli to 4-4.5k
Now lets talk about balloon jumps--

Me and professor have just about got the exit perfect here how it works

1st get up early (real f'in early)
2nd ride around in the van
3rd inflate the balloon upwind of the dz
4th - the exit part - carefully open the van door, step out gently as not to sprain an ankle, help roll the balloon back up and put it in the van. Go back to the DZ because the thing is out of propane or the winds are too high

Someday we will actually make a balloon jump but for now we must be the most experienced ground crew ever (4 attempts I believe)
And I must say it looks like a lot of fun from the GROUND!!!

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

For anyone who is interested and qualified, Paul is sending us the Sugar Glider demo for the boogie as well, which should fit anyone between 5'8" and 6'1", and hopefully we can get some flocking in with it, too. There's going to be a pretty wild assortment of suits there, looks like.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

I got dibs on the SG for the high attitude load.

He should probably send it early so we can make sure it is still airworthy!B|B|

If we can get a Matter and an Sfly we could pretty much have every manufacture in one flock!!

BirdMan will be there as well with demo suits, pantz, etc.

Fuck pantz. Bring a blade. Everybody else is bringing cutting edge stuff. Even if the prototype doesn't fit you, it'll still fit me or voodew.

It should be ready by July, right?

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

Stop being a pussy and come out to a tower with me. Shit, I will even let you ride the elevator! No trampling through cow pastures, guaranteed.

Doug at this point I think you would have much better luck working on Ted as I am a pussy and don't have the sack for BASE - Ted on the other hand isn't very bright and you might be able to talk him into it.

Just bring your base rig to skyfest - you can jump it from the powered parachute being its not a tail numbered aircraft right????? I will watch from the ground

I'll let you know when the Vampires get here so you can come give it a whirl.

Fuck pantz. Bring a blade. Everybody else is bringing cutting edge stuff. Even if the prototype doesn't fit you, it'll still fit me or voodew.

It should be ready by July, right?

Due to the silence - I am guessing that the blade is a no show

I have heard thru the grapevine that there will be a PF instructors course held at skyfest and the price is well ......... much less than BM's (price to be quoted at a later date)and PF is coming to Texas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those wanting to take first flights with Phoenix Fly will pay .......... well ........ less

I have heard thru the grapevine that there will be a PF instructors course held at skyfest and the price is well ......... much less than BM's (price to be quoted at a later date)and PF is coming to Texas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats interesting, I wonder what training program PF has. And who is "certified" to give training for those suits. The V1 is what I would consider an advanced suit, and no one should be jumping it unless they have prior wingsuit experience...

Well the US instructor/examiner is Scaryperry and as for first flights there is the prodigy and the intermediate suit is getting closer from what I hear. The V1 is an advanced suit and not designed to be a first jump suit as you know.

Prices will be first jump :
Suit rental 10 bucks, first flight briefing 20 bucks, if you want video and stills and someone is available, slot plus 25. Pics put on cd, unedited video and short debrief!! Dubbed to a VHS tape if equipment is available.

Basically all PF instructors will be instructing to further wingsuit flight only - not to make money off other experienced jumpers who want to join us.

Those wanting to take first flights with Phoenix Fly will pay .......... well ........ less

How in the world do you have any idea if that is an accurate statement? Do you control boogie pricing for either of the two companies? I didn't think so. Boogie participants looking to get first flight should just know that All instruction at that boogie will cost exactly the same. Some people would like to think there is some anymosity between BirdMan and Phoenix Fly. They are mistaken. As to the question of what BirdMan suits will be present, I will be bringing every suit I have available to me.

Chuck Blue
D-12501

Thats interesting, I wonder what training program PF has. And who is "certified" to give training for those suits. The V1 is what I would consider an advanced suit, and no one should be jumping it unless they have prior wingsuit experience...

Wouldn't they be able to do training in Prodigies?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Basically all PF instructors will be instructing to further wingsuit flight only - not to make money off other experienced jumpers who want to join us.

If this were the case, then what is the $20 for the briefing for?

Or the $25 fee for the video and stills?

Be safe.
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com