whatever

New BMIs that rock!

just saw this:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1436779#1436779

congratulations Tonto and Taya!

South Africa has gotten itself two great new BMIs and I can thouroughly recommend either one to anyone looking to try the 'Nylon Crack'.

I really had a great time flocking with these two at Eloy, thanks guys! So many great jumps, I don't know if the Phoenix Fly tracking suit and Birdman wingsuit 'hybrid' flock jump or the one with my first spinning mal was more memorable! :o

see you guys around

(and all the other birdpeople I jumped with at Eloy )

sam

soon to be gone

Thanks!

We got back to SA on Friday night with 5 new suits, and Taya got 2 new birds into the flock on Sunday.

We even got some flocking action going - with Amy leading a 5 flock in a Classic 2 with speeds in the low 60's on her second flight.:)
Looking forward to a great 2005 down in Africa!

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Thanks!

We got back to SA on Friday night with 5 new suits, and Taya got 2 new birds into the flock on Sunday.

We even got some flocking action going - with Amy leading a 5 flock in a Classic 2 with speeds in the low 60's on her second flight.:)
Looking forward to a great 2005 down in Africa!

t

Thats AWESOME! B|

I wish it was summer here in Cali, but we did managed to get some flockin' in today also! ;)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Thanks for the international support bulletin :)
I already have another new Bird lined up for next weekend. Can't wait to start organizing some good flocks down here. JSC has one of the biggest flocks in the world now... I foresee darkened skies over Carletonville in the near future as we get people into bigger ways! B|

-T
It's the Year of the Dragon.

Being a BMI rocks!

:D Glad to see your putting birdies in the air and enjoying the fruits of the BMI course. I expect to see a big contingent coming out of SA in the near future;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Thanks!

If I have my way... they'll spend all their money on suits and dives and will have no cash for plane tickets... he he..

It's really nice having the support to do things the right way though. We're always learning more and having a great time while we do it!

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Even the ones given drunk by the bonfire in Spanish!

I wonder how long it will take me to start giving my FFC's drunk and in Spanish. Is it only a matter of time? I don't even speak Spanish, but I might be able to pretend if I'm really drunk. I'll keep you posted :P

Can't wait to flock with you too! Although after checking your PMS all-around babe-of-the-month award I might be a little bit intimidated... love the wingsuit Barbie pass. You can teach me a thing or two, I look forward to that. I was never any good at playing with Barbies :)
It's the Year of the Dragon.

Dayum, girl, you're rocking!!!B|

Congratulations... a few more flights and I'll be ready too. God knows I've heard enough of Chuckie's FFC's. Even the ones given drunk by the bonfire in Spanish!:D

Can't wait to flock with ya!:)

Nice one Katie! Then bring some Monkeys and come flock with us out here! :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky