Professor

Hey Voodew - Vampire Colors

You can never go wrong with Black. My current S3(silverbody black wings) looks almost all black to someone flying above me. Visibility was my concern and that is the only reason I did not get an all Black V1. I however know that one other person(other than nicknitro) ordered an all black V1. :)
Kris.

That's awesome work, dude. It gives me a good idea what my red and white V1 will look like.

I was talking to Morpheous though and I think the small white part just above(inside) the dacron in the croch will be color-coded to the suits main color.

So where the original pic has Robert in the orange suit with black croch vents and dacron there is a small portion of white just above. That white bit would be orange. That's what Mr. Jones told me the other day.

Editted to add: Also, the vent material is all black all the time, no option there.

~
Fear is the thief of dreams...

Me likey Yellow and Black one....... I kept it idiot proof, and went with Black on Black......
goes with everything and it's sliming.

Black/Black and Black/White Both look pretty cool, but they'd be awful in the summer.

Also, here's a corrected version of Voodew's Red/White suit.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

Yes Robert must add more colors. What colors are available now? All of those look very good. Not a bad scheme in the bunch. You guys are lucky! And I am jealous!
Glen

There's only two sleeve+tail color options, black and white, and only 6 body color options, black, white, blue, red, orange and yellow. So there's only 12 total variations on the suit. I'm sure more colors, different colored wings, etc, will come. Purple would seem to be very popular, and green would be nice too.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

The order was sent in this morning now we just have to wait - and just so you know we will be the premier Vampire V-1 DZ in the state of Texas

We used to be the premier wingsuit DZ but those damn Waller folks and their big turbine DZ

I think a wingsuit weekend at Skydive Houston is in the works for the first weekend in March if anyone is interested. Waller has $15 jumps out of a super otter and now has about 6 wingsuit pilots on the dz and about half are hot chicks;)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Hey so now you'll have to let ME know when all YOUR suits get in...hehehe;)
Think they'll be in in time for the Waller WS weekend?
Looking forward to flocking with y'all again!
Jen:ph34r:
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."