Rdutch

Big Way Pictures available

Calm down, monkeyboy.
The group payed for none of his jumps, that came out of my pocket, the CD sales are his gig and I think a great deal. Plenty of pictures will be posted and sent into the publications as soon as I take the time and make them small enough to fit online, me and Rickster both have been very busy working out of town, now that project is done I can work on the birdman pictures. Also Im going to get a firewire of the mini DV from Rickster and Chris Ash and make that available for anyone.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

I purchased a CD from Rickster on the day of the event, and the pictures are very nice. I have refrained from posting any here, because I've been told not to... but the other day I was bored and for some reason felt like labeling everybody in the picture. I seem to have permission from the powers that be to post this here (please let me know if I'm wrong), but keep in mind (a) it is still property of Rickster Powell (b) it is much lower resolution than the pics on the CD and (c) it is obscured by all the text I put everywhere.

But, it should still give you some idea as to what the pictures on the CD look like, and it's kind of a nice thing for everyone that was on the jump to see their name and everything. I had to do a lot of snooping around DZ.com profiles to find some of these people's last names, but I was able to get almost all of them. Like I said, I was bored... :S
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Wow men! The formation is so perfect that someone could think this is a photoshop art! Congratulations to everyone! Someday I'll became part of such formation although i'm the only birdman in my city.

I purchased a CD from Rickster on the day of the event, and the pictures are very nice. I have refrained from posting any here, because I've been told not to... but the other day I was bored and for some reason felt like labeling everybody in the picture. I seem to have permission from the powers that be to post this here (please let me know if I'm wrong), but keep in mind (a) it is still property of Rickster Powell (b) it is much lower resolution than the pics on the CD and (c) it is obscured by all the text I put everywhere.

But, it should still give you some idea as to what the pictures on the CD look like, and it's kind of a nice thing for everyone that was on the jump to see their name and everything. I had to do a lot of snooping around DZ.com profiles to find some of these people's last names, but I was able to get almost all of them. Like I said, I was bored... :S

Leo Holanda

Wow men!

Thanks, but you should ad "WOMEN" to that also.

Just thought I'd ad that before Kim Griffin saw it. :P

You'll have to try make it to the Big Way I'm planning on the West Coast this summer.

I'm getting a list together for an "Invitational" if your interested.

Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Thanks for the thought. Yeah, there were a few of us BirdWoMen on the big ways, very nice!

Although, when it comes to flying with the big boys... I wish I had a tailwing extention and have thought of adding lead on some jumps. (Which I wouldn't do, I don't think.)

The base on the big ways was very easy to keep with though.
-Kimberly Griffin

So it appears we are in the Feb issue of Skydiving, but not Parachutist. One outta two ain't bad. And I guess we could still show up in Parachutist in March...

I'm pretty sure that Parachutist wants exclusive rights to any pics they use, so I dout you'll see any in the mag if Skydiving posted some already.

Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

You'll have to try make it to the Big Way I'm planning on the West Coast this summer.

I'm getting a list together for an "Invitational" if your interested.
Ed

Well... who knows some day there will be a planning on the south hemisphere of the earth... B|

Although, if this dream come to reality soon, I better hurry to get some more experience.

Best regards from Brazil!
Leo Holanda