LouDiamond

New Birdz

2 new birds got their wings yesterday here in Sebastian. Ed and Cynthia(franky) took a hit of the nylon crack and didn't look back, instant addicts. We ended up puting several 6 ways out throughout the day with the great scenery of the Ocean below us and lots of blue roofs. Today looks fantastic outside and the addicts are rolling in looking for a hit. Gotta run, I'm on a call;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

We ended up puting several 6 ways out throughout the day with the great scenery of the Ocean below us and lots of blue roofs. Today looks fantastic outside and the addicts are rolling in looking for a hit. Gotta run, I'm on a call;)

I hate you. The weather in ann arbor sucks. >:(

Welcome to the new birds!!

Kris

I love the crack! ;) Need more... need more. :D I hope that I get a suit soon or maybe someone could get me a demo for the keys. Oh please! What a beautiful weekend for my first flight, first flock and first head down in a wing suit;). :D beer beer beer.
Hey scott, are you going to be at the CSS thanksgiving boogie? I heard a birdman rep was going. Just wondering if it was you. >
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Here are somepics from this weekend...
sunset load, good stuff matt. loved that jump...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/sabre2/meandmatt.jpg
"lou" and I after numero uno...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/sabre2/birdmanwalk.jpg
Me and the boys...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/sabre2/birdman5.jpg

Loved it. Thanks again.
~ Cyn

I added ScottBre to the flock today. First flight of 78 seconds and an average speed of 61 mph. I had to work my ass off to stay with him. Second flight was just about the same. B|

Average speed of 61 for you, my protrack said 58. ;);)

Seriously though, thanks so much for guiding me into the flock. I love it. B|

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

I jumped a borrowed GTi. Might have been able to slow down a bit more, but my mentor was carving away because he realized we needed to burn off some altitude lest we land far off the DZ. So I only got to play with the suit a little before I had to start following the other person back to the DZ.

On a related note, does the software for the protrack that lets you download your jumps, show the fall rate speed fluctuations throughout the dive. Hadn't really cared until now, but I could definately see how that could be beneficially in determining slowest speed, etc. on a Birdman jump.

:)

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

Hey scott, are you going to be at the CSS thanksgiving boogie?

No, I won't be able to make that one, I'll be on another continent by then.;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

On a related note, does the software for the protrack that lets you download your jumps, show the fall rate speed fluctuations throughout the dive. Hadn't really cared until now, but I could definately see how that could be beneficially in determining slowest speed, etc. on a Birdman jump.

:)

Yeah you can. I saw images(of protrack logs) on Kevin's website. But a Neptune is a better choice if you jump at a DZ that has a turbine and you are flying for distance or time. Because you will be in the over two minutes of flight time territory very soon.

Kris.

what does jumping at a turbine DZ have to do with anything--I jump cessnas primarily and have no problem getting over 2 min.
How about the Neptune maybe a better product for the tracking of wingsuit jumps no matter what plane you jump from.

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I guess you're really jelious of my Turbine tailgate jumping whore ass huh? :P Mid Oct and we are still jumping the CASA. ScottBre had it super easy jumping the CASA for his first 2 jumps, not like taking a newbie out of a 182.

And $18... I dream of days with tickets that cheap again [:/]
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

what does jumping at a turbine DZ have to do with anything--I jump cessnas primarily and have no problem getting over 2 min.
How about the Neptune maybe a better product for the tracking of wingsuit jumps no matter what plane you jump from.

Do every load from 9.5K. Pulling at 3K, you need a 37MPH average to get two minutes. Not impossible, but pretty damn hard.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

lou (scott)
could you possibly send a xsmall demo suit, with who ever is coming, for me. i have access to a classic down here that i will be jumping for the next 4 weekends. i would like to try a GTI demo or S3 demo, if possible. That is what I would like to buy. ;)
thanks
~ Cyn

2 new birds got their wings yesterday here in Sebastian. Ed and Cynthia(franky) took a hit of the nylon crack and didn't look back, instant addicts

I came out late on Sunday and missed you Lou! However, I FINALLY got my first jump in! It's only been about 2 or 3 months I've been waiting now! I know....beer, beer, beer. I was so sad everyone quit jumping early to drink beer but it was the end of the weekend after all. I will catch up with you all eventually!

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.