TOTALCHAOS127

canopy choices

Ok first i would like to say that i have never flown a wing suit. I would love to learn sometime but just havn't got around to it. With all the talk about canopy choices with the wing suit what do you guy usually use for your wing suit jumps. Do any of you guys use elliptical canopies. Do you normally get a larger canopy for wing suit jumps. The only guy i know that jumps a wing suit started out jumping a with stiletto and still uses it today. Is this really rare

I've got 175+ jumps on my Airlocked canopies with my Wingsuits. No major issues.

I'd stay away from the Vengence since it tended to open more off heading then my Samuari or Jedei.

The Vengence is a picky canopy, but the Jedei's, Samuari's and Lotus's I've jumped with wingsuits seem to love it. During the inflation sequence the airlocks don't play any factor that I've noticed on video.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

this is just an open question/statement...

Shouldn't we already be trying to have on heading deployments whether or not we are using BM suits or not? this could be disturbing
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I jump a Stiletto with mine. It's a 190 loaded at 1.4. So far I've never had line-twists on any of my WS deployments *knocking on wood*. However, that being said, it can be a really busy opening at times.

I'm currently shopping around for another canopy and was looking at a CF2, but I liked a Nitro demo so much that I may see if I can get a larger Nitron. I might try out a Pilot 170 as well...
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I still jump my Spectre 135. I also have a Triathlon 135 and a 120, also great. I did have a couple of linetwists a couple of times (my first couple of jumps on a Classic, and a couple of jumps on a MTR1, caused by pilotchute-in-burble). My Spectre untwisted itself everytime while I was undoing my zippers :)

ciel bleu,
Saskia

i jumpa safire 149 withmy wingsuit..... always oens great for me except the last few months ut it was due for a reline real bad... just got it bck this week.... this weekend is going to be almost solely dedicated to wingsuit jumps.....

My first couple of wingsuit jumps were with a Triathlon 190, then I did a couple with a (tame) Ariel 150 and my last one was with a Spectre 210.
Half my wingsuit jumps have involved line twists, so it will be quite a while before I am ready to jump a wingsuit with a "sporty" canopy (i.e. anything that can spin up seriously during opening.

I've just started flying wingsuits and only have 7 jumps to my name but last 6 were with my Stiletto 135 and first and last jump had a tiny line twist prob due to bad body position, the rest have been sweet openings. jump what you're comfortable with that gives cool openings.

Adios.
...drags me down like some sweet gravity!!!