SkymonkeyONE

New BMI's at Skydive Carolina

I just got back from running a BMI course at Skydive Carolina in Chester, SC. The tally was four in, four out, with all candidates doing a superb job. Congratulations to TJ, Blair, and Gus from Chester and Jake from Raeford! Thankfully, the weather held out for us all day Saturday thus allowing us to get not only our air evaluation dives complete, but giving us plenty of opportunity to take up eager boogie goers. In all, I believe we took about 12 people up on first flights, many of whom made multiple jumps in the suits afterwards. Thanks go out to Skydive Carolina for having Vladi and myself over for the weekend.

Pics attached

How's this one??

Thanks to SM1 and Vladi for doing such a great job with the BMI, and the largest flocks ever seen over Chester:)But especially for providing the vehicle for one of my most incredible skydiving experiences....flying with my original first jump instructors on their first wingsuit flights. The masters were once again students, and they were hooked on the crack just like us.
Later
Blair