mccordia

Hercules Boogie (wingsuit flying)

I was curious to who's coming to the 2004 Swedish Hercules Boogie.

We'll be there with a small Dutch crew (sorry...we're not bringing any free cheese, drugs, tulips or mayonaise)

I'm realy looking forward to it...!!B|:P

So who else will be there?

We could even set a dz.com 'birdman record' (next to a dozen other useless dz.com subrecords we could make up hehehe, biggest flock with dz.commers in red/white suits, biggest flock with dz.commers in yellow suits...:)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I was curious to who's coming to the 2004 Swedish Hercules Boogie.

We'll be there with a small Dutch crew (sorry...we're not bringing any free cheese, drugs, tulips or mayonaise)

I'm realy looking forward to it...!!B|:P

So who else will be there?

We could even set a dz.com 'birdman record' (next to a dozen other useless dz.com subrecords we could make up hehehe, biggest flock with dz.commers in red/white suits, biggest flock with dz.commers in yellow suits...:)

I will be there. :)Last time I won my birdman suit at the boogie! As long as the weather is ok, you can jump as much as you want. The organization is great. The key to success last time was two landing zones and just one pass at 14k feet.

I'll bring the whole gang and the toys to play with ;)

I am also talking with the organization and hoping to get more organizers and videoguys/girls for us. The very big ways are fun but smaller ones will benefit you more.

There is nothing better than flying above that Herc....
Jari

"Hey, don't be afraid, ever. Because, it's just a ride."

Very tempted again, but will not know until end of month, last trip was a blast and some of the tight small groups (8-12) were very nice. The flocks are fun but the most learning takes place within the smaller groups.

Anyone thinking of going, get used to walking around with a big grin on your face, the exit is a lot of fun!

Fraser;)
Dont just talk about it, Do it!

I know, I am talking about smaller than 27 ways you know, like 8 ways and stuff ;)

I'll be making a posting here and our site soon about the organized wingsuit dives at the boogie. Unfortunately I also must tell people that they will not be allowed to make their FFC (First Flight Course) at the boogie due to the min 8 way rule.

I'll make some some interesting ideas together with Andy so we will be ready, hope you are too...
Jari

"Hey, don't be afraid, ever. Because, it's just a ride."